• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Likely the Last Halo vs AGK match (For Now)

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Man.....I honestly miss this.

I still remember the first Master Chief vs Akame match last year, the first in a long line of other rematches, other threads involving different characters from eacg verse etc. been quite a ride (And quite a heated one on more then one occasion)

It's almost sad to think this will likely be the last in a while (Unless Didact vs Esdeath is redone), along with the amount of matches that got outdated, but alas, it's time we wrap this up.

This is BoS Akame, Speed is Unequalized, fight takes place in mountain area where Chief and the crew fought him.

Akame:

Warden Eternal:

Incon: 1

The 8th and possibly final Halo vs AGK match....Begins.

First things first, Akame is screwed if she gets targeted by an incinerator wielding Promethean.

Akame takes skill without a doubt, since the Warden has exactly... zero feats.

"But versus they fought master chief and otther spartanz"

You don't really need skill to fight someone you can one-shot.

The Warden's duplication and tendency to summon other copies of himself is gonna be an issue. Plus his thing for throwing slipspace portals.

So far, it aint looking good for Akame. She takes skill. And perhaps individual attack potentcy based on her scaling chain.But the Warden's summons, plus duplicating himself, plus homing slipspace portals will be the end of Akame.

I gotta go againt bae for now, kek.

Don't forget her speed advantage but everything else is fair game (I actually forgot he can summon other selves)

You still need skill to actually hit them. Real life soldiers don't have the value of their experience invalidated just because guns can kill people in a matter of a few shots.

The Warden has as I said... zero skill feats. Being strong enough to one-shot Spartans doesn't count as "Skillful" before anyone says anything.

Actually hitting opponents that I remember to be pretty agile does. Also the avoidance of their own weapons, if he has that.

Inconclusive. For now.

Akame can keep destroying the Warden's copies, but he will keep persisting for some unknownm period of time. So at some point either he or Akame gives up.

Back