• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament. Round 2, Match 1, Akame vs SCP-3700-1

Tournament
Round 2, Match 1: SCP-3700-1 (SCP Foundation) (@Lou_change) vs Akame (Akame ga Kill!) (@Popted2)
Rules: Equal speed, fight takes place on Cerulean Beach

Quick plot: After a previous battle, Akame heard a loud roar from unknown being. A storm is started at Nowhere islands. Akame came to the beach from which roar comes. She sees a giant creature which set up aggressively at her. There's no other way than fight this creature.

Akame:

SCP-3700-1:

Inconclusive:

SCP-3700 is likely able to survive the poison longer than a couple seconds as one it is very large and the poison only works on things with hearts it seems to work by stopping the heart which it would take a while to reach in that thing and two it's stamina feat is really good

Akame seems more skilled and intelligent. Being an assassin she might not stay around once the poison does its job either... I'm trying to remember if she ever used it on a giant creature. There were a few of those in AgK.
How good are those gamma blasts?

I recall she using her blade on Tyrant Tatsumi during the last few chapters of the series
Was it 6 kilometers long.
Akame seems more skilled and intelligent. Being an assassin she might not stay around once the poison does its job either... I'm trying to remember if she ever used it on a giant creature. There were a few of those in AgK.
Fair but the thing does not go on land it might try destroying the land mass seeing it as the most efficient way to kill humans similar to what it's rival does to boats and the erosion it causes by being with in 100 meters of land and the gamma rays caused large holes in 32 kilometer long creature

okay i absolutely vote Akame
Akame has always dealt with monsters like 3700 and most importantly Murasame poison will absolutely affect 3700
and Akame will absolutely dodge the gamma rays

when Akame will slash 3700 she will not stay around him

Was it 6 kilometers long.
I would be surprised if he was even close to 1km. We never seen her affect a creature as large as 6km but I guess it would take a longer time to affect the creature.

How likely is SCP-3700 1 is to abuse its range and stay in the ocean, far away from Akame’s reach?

It would really be bad for her if she can’t reach the creature to cut it unless she can lure it closer like she did with Ran in Chapter 35. Even with speed equalized, the attack speed of SCP-3700 1’s gamma radiation would proved to be trouble if Akame isn’t prepared for it.

I wait for arguments before casting my votes

it is speed equalized it means unless it is a speed amp all attack speed becomes the same, so yeah she dodges it

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

so the lasers are equalized

so the lasers are equalized
Basically if I understand correctly, the combatant's combat speed are equalized to the slowest character which is SCP-3700 1. Meaning both characters are Supersonic+. Any other things like Attack Speed, Reactions, etc... are reduced by the multiplier between difference of the two characters' combat speed. Essentially, SCP gamma radiation would still be much faster than both of the combatants' Combat Speed since SCP's attack speed with the laser is far higher than its Combat Speed, it wouldn't be affected much by being equalized.

...Although it mention only the faster character, so I don't if the SCP's laser would be affected since the creature is the one with the lowest combat speed out of the two.

Are the laser in-character, though?

Considering that it has below average intelligence, I don't think it is able to change its combat tactic to just spam laser from a distance, if that isn't already its prefered tactic.

It used them when it had clean shots but I doubt it will try crawling on land to pull it's normal fighting style against a small land target.

Given its size it doesn't need to crawl all the way to the land to physically hit Akame, though.

Akame will not rush at his opponent, she will first hide/run from him, find a weak point and then hit with Murasame

Doubt she would leave, her poison has failed more then a few times. While she is an assasin I don’t think that really matters when fighting someone around 1km large

Last edited:
her poison has failed more then a few times.
Huh?? This is a blatant lie, her poison has not failed against those that are actual life forms and its a curse not exactly poison and i dont see this scp with resistance to poison or curse so yeah this point is moot and just unneeded

Huh?? This is a blatant lie, her poison has not failed against those that are actual life forms and its a curse not exactly poison and i dont see this scp with resistance to poison or curse so yeah this point is moot and just unneeded
maybe he meant against the ones who Murasame could not affect

The thing seems to have multiple hearts pumped by nerves if we go with comparing to lobster which it is stated to most closely resemble in its article. I would like evidence that it works on arthropods

The thing seems to have multiple hearts pumped by nerves if we go with comparing to lobster which it is stated to most closely resemble in its article. I would like evidence that it works on arthropods
Murasame work with EVERYTHING Organic thing that has an heart, multiples or not will always work

“Actual life forms” has literally nothing to do with my point at all. Akame has no idea what this character or thing is so she sure as hell isn’t going to automatically assume it’s dead. The same reason she didn’t ignore the Cyborg not dying instantly during the attack at the night raid base. She doesn’t know it’s resistant to curse or has strange biology so she won’t let her guard down.

So no, my point is not unneeded nor moot.

Last edited:
I don’t see why having multiple hearts protects it from poison that spreads through the blood and by virtue all of its hearts.

I would like proof of this SCP having literally any form of combat strategy against a smarter opponent that’s comparable, if not I don’t see why Akame can’t just slice it to death conventionally.

I don’t see why having multiple hearts protects it from poison that spreads through the blood and by virtue all of its hearts.

I would like proof of this SCP having literally any form of combat strategy against a smarter opponent that’s comparable, if not I don’t see why Akame can’t just slice it to death conventionally.
infact 3700 doesn't have a combat strategy for smarter opponents when the only opponent he fight is even dumber than himself
scp 3700-2

So yeah, it seems like Akame takes the cake via cutting him and his multiple hearts carrying the curse/poison to all of his hearts

Back