• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightning vs Ki - Cole MacGrath vs Son Goku

Welp, lets see how this goes This is your fault DMUA

RFI Cole vs 23rd Budokai Goku

SPEED EQUALIZED

Both start 20 feet away from each other

Victory via DEATH, KO or INCAPACITATION

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Monkey Boi:
4 (Theglassman12, Akreious, Jasonsith, RapidMotorcycle19)

Lightning Boi: 7 (The Wright Way, DMUA, ABoogieYesSir, Yobobojojo, ZackMoon1234, Gargoyle One, CoreOfimBalance(COB))

Inconclusive Boi: 2 (SpidermanWins, Thatoneguy78)

Isn't this a massive stomp considering the RFB that's Cole has, on top of the giga watts of hax in his disposal?

Ok, I still don't see how this is fair considering half of goku's Arsenal isn't going to work on him, and the amount of hax he has.

What hax? Good Cole's haxiest abilities are gravity manipulation and ice manipulation, both of which can be dodged. He doesn't have Evil Cole's long range drain, or explosion manipulation, or summons.

cole via...*sees comment* NVM

funny how good guy has dodgeable hax 101

If you go down to his Notable Attacks/Techniques sections, you can see which ability goes to which karma alignment.

I opted to make a separate evil profile, but it would basically be a carbon copy of Good Cole's profile with only 2-3 different abilities.

All because of High 5-A Cole being a thing if Black Holes were actual Black Holes.......

Anyways, Electric man should be a little bit more stronk, and he has a good range game, but Goku can counter with his own blasts and by spinning the power pole. He's much, much better in CQC too.

Seems like the Monkey Man should beat the Electric man.

Also side note, but Goku scales to a ~4 teraton feat, and Cole scales to a ~1.20 teraton feat, so technically Goku is stronger, but not by a noticeable amount

Anyway, if this is RFI Cole I believe his overall superior ranged attacks and incredible willingness to range spam while Flying is going to net him an inconclusive at the least.

Goku's CQC is superior but Cole is never going to go CQC unless Goku makes him and Goku's superior strength and Staff should let him have an easier time at grabbing him from the sky.

Well.

That's not going to help if Goku goes CQC and beats him up, Or simply knocks the RFI out of his hand with the Power pole.

As if Goku has an issue

I think it's inconclusive with it if I'm honest

Goku is also like....4x stronger

Now that it's RFI Cole.....

I'm still sticking to my vote. Cole's range game can be countered and the RFI could easily get knocked out of Cole's hand or straight up broken. I mean, if Zeke armed with a wrench can do it, Goku can too. But we all know Zeke with a wrench is Small Country level owo

Zeke with a wrench is coming down to solo the majority of RWBY

Actually... RFI Powernull is going to be a dangerous thing for Goku to deal with. Having his KI sapped won't do him any favors at all. He'll have to avoid those beams.

Actually... Considering one good blast from Cole is going to greatly drain Goku's Ki, to the Point that Goku might be on his knees panting after one blast, I mean, even The Beast, who is constantly generating Ray Field Energy, was succumbing to it's effects from a weaker user, being Nix... That's going to be incredibly dangerous. If he doesn't immediately break that thing with the power pole (And considering Goku is Goku, he might not)... Cole may take it. His good range and Powernull would give him a great edge, and if it happens to come down to CQC, Goku may be too drained to deal with Cole whacking him with the Amp.

Cole high diff all things considered.

Im think Cole could take this but with very difficult because of DMUA reasons.

Also im wonder what would be comic vine or other vs debate sites in general reaction to the fact that here puts Cole at country level.

Axl233 said:
Im think Cole could take this but with very difficult because of DMUA reasons.

Also im wonder what would be comic vine or other vs debate sites in general reaction to the fact that here puts Cole at country level.
I've seen a couple at planet level, others at Building level

Gargoyle One said:
I'm not sure if that will work or not TBH.
Why not?

I mean, verse equalization says Energystuffs=Energystuffs and Goku and Cole both use Energystuffs.

And if Cole has the RFI and he sees a guy flying around Firing Lazers, he's probably going to start firing.

Why not?

I mean, verse equalization says Energystuffs=Energystuffs and Goku and Cole both use Energystuffs.

And if Cole has the RFI and he sees a guy flying around Firing Lazers, he's probably going to start firing.

<Ray Field Inhibitor is specifically meant to nullify conduit abilities, I'm not sure if verse Equalization will allow that.

Back