• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightning vs Ki - Cole MacGrath vs Son Goku

Nay

I will never for reasons above ever again

For real though in that case, I believe that Cole's constant amp up of abilities and too much power spam and how there's no chance for his enemy to recover once electrocuted. Likely.

...... Uhh.......

Don't think so.

why don't you make one ovo

Heya. So, I noticed that this match is on Goku's page, but not on Cole's page. Was it added, but outdated? Or was it never added?

This is a much older and much different version. The fight already happened again and is just pending getting added to Cole's page.

Or the link in Goku's page is for this really old fight which I am pretty sure should be erased since Cole's profile has changed a lot.

Just make sure to check what the matches link to well enough. It could be that many are old but the profiles haven't changed in any way that would affect the match, whcih can happen.

Back