• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's just get this over with...Vergil vs. Griffin Von Frankenstein

Yup, this seems like a really interesting match-up. Let's see what happens...

Low 5-B versions

Speed Equalized as Vergil Blitzes otherwise

Battle Takes Place at San Andreas because "Ah shit. Here we go again."

Kitty's absolutely ridiculous version of Vergil:

Your standard Monarch character:

Both commit hax to absolute death at the same time:

Battle theme

Vergil (Project X Zone 2)
1 billion sword hax

Griffin
1 billion magic hax

I'm uncertain if Griffin has a way to put down Vergil, however considering Vergil's attacks are based around complex vector based, physics based, and mathematical formulas, Griffin should be able to avoid or negate them. Additionally, I don't believe anything I saw in Vergil's arsenal could put Griffin down, since he can use independent manifestation come back through the Rukh. If my understanding of Magi is right, the sacred palace is an infinite dimensioned structure that the Rukh exist throughout, which would make this act similar to high-godly regen on an infinite D scale.

If Griffin has a way to kill Vergil I'll vote for him, but I'll wait for now.

If that's true, then damn...But apparantly what I was told in chat is that he only has about 3 higher-D resistances to mind, soul, and fate attacks, things Vergil doesn't have to worry too much about since he has plenty of options. Also I don't think Griffin can simply negate the attacks. Vergil's own abilities have the same resistances that he has which include nullification and reflection based abilities, and his resistances are comparable to Homura's, who's resistances are in the sextillions.

Also, and this is coming from Kitty, apparantly at this point Vergil immediately starts the match by speeding himself up 5000+ times via self-time manipulation so there's also that.Not voting yet, just pointing these things out.

Really? On his page it explicitly says he can boost it "Somewhere over 3000 times as much" and one of his spellls says he boosts it "1000 times" soooo...what is Monarch not revealing that should be there? :c

Also, according to the Griffin vs. Observer Thread, he won't immediately go for that unlike Vergil.

Bump. Also...whatever the hell this is, is now a thing that we can take into consideration:

Kitty Roleplaying

Kinda hard to read, but basically, it says this:

"As Vergil stared into the distant void that was upon him, he sighed, turning back to Sora to look the boy straight in the eyes. "The void upon is deep, seemingly endless at first glance, however, I know that everything has a limit...This void is part of the universe, which is absolutely limited in size, as I've found out before, so it will be no trouble crossing it..." Suddenly, Vergil awakened his power within himself, immediately unleashing it all. In a mere instant, he had increased his speed a googelplex amount countless of times over again, searching ever single inch and section of the void. He returned to Sora. "I've found him. Let's go." Was all he muttered, before flying to a location and leading Sora along the way.."

I'll wait for Monarch before voting.

Back