• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars (Filler Arc)

I dodge the Morning Star via sheer speed advantage.

I then try slamming Azencard to the ground by using Extrasensory

My neck gets sliced open and i fins myself unble to regen from it

"Enough playing around"

I then launch a danmaku of homing fireballs at Azencard, all which fly at millions of times the speed of light

Before Azencard can time stop, i read his moves and realize what he's tring to pull, so i blitz him and reduce him to gore again

"Hehehehehehe..." He looked up and grinned. "You first." He then entered his ghost state. Golden Freddy helps a lot, y' know?

"Ok, this is not going so well. So..."

I teleport back, instantly try stop time and BFR Jake into Mirror Dimension.

"Oh, right. That."

I create several holographic duplicates of myself and color them my colors, before we spread out.

"Witch one is it? Witch one is it? Ha ha ha!"

I hug Azencard.

"Nah, don't worry. I'm fine."

I could have won this fight at any moment, but i didn't want to kill him

Back