• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars (Filler Arc)

"HEHEHEHEHEHE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The clown started laughing, rubbing his hands for some reason. Was this comedy to him?

"Hehehehe, sure. Another time maybe." I look for people i can spar with.

I have new powers, i want to test them.

I wake up.

"FIGHTING? FIGHTS! I WANNA FIGHT!"

"You used the voice-activated activation password..."

"You said activation twice."

"Ultron's using the Thesaurus right now."

"I have a Thesaurus?"

"Ok, let's start"

I then start the fight by encircling a 20 meter area around Azencard with a flamenado, which is so tall it reaches orbit.

[I basically just put you in the eye of a giant fire tornado]

Then i start dashing towards him, to try ramming him.

I teleport out of the tornado and out of the way of Jake, going to the mirror dimension.

I start chanting my Briah.

"So, Stranger, we've never fought, have we? My scanners detect that we're around the same level. Since neither of us have anything better to do..."

The Smashor said:
"So, Stranger, we've never fought, have we? My scanners detect that we're around the same level. Since neither of us have anything better to do..."
The Stranger then gave him some menacing glare. Like if he needed to be alone or if he just got home from almost dying.

"How did this guy even enter the Mirror Dimension? Shit, i may have teleported him in."

"The goddess Izanami, her light forever extinguished Sleeps her final rest beneath Mt. Hiba amidst Izumo and Hoki, neighbor-lands standing vigil On its burial grounds Lord Izanagi stood, His ten-grasp steel drawn, As Kagu-tsuchi's head fell to dust beneath the kinslayer's blade. Briah: Man sollte nach den Gesetzen der Götter leben!"

I finish my Briah, becoming fire.

Since i can't teleport between dimension i just keep my guard up and wait for Azencard to return in to the universe

I counter Azencard's attack by firing Fire Blast at it.

I then teleport next to his right, while creating 3 illusory clones of myself to his other sides to confuse him, and then i try to attack him with Dragon Claw.

My precog tells me about the attack. I dodge at the last second, while using Morning Star (almighty attack) on Jake.

Back