• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars (Filler Arc)

The clown roared out, a bit like a monster as he tried biting on any of them. He had no idea which one.

"I know. Let's piss him off even more. Make them dance."

"No! You're a jerk, you know that?"

"Yes."

[Now I actually gotta go. See ya soon]

[I'm back, kinda. Also that's not Ultron, that's my evil clone from the fourth soul ark that is now for some reason part of my mind. It's weird.]

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wait." He then started spinning in a circle, his hand outstretched. Boy, was being a cartoon fun.

"Grrrrrr!" He exited the trance, grabbing his eyes from inside the sockets and pulling them out. "HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I have a bad feeling about this."

I grab my head and throw it into the sky, before it grows in size and becomes a giant laser cannon. I then grow a new head.

"Take this! Devastation Cannon!"

[@Christian

You could try using the nuclear pulse, since it's an AoE attack it would allow you to hit all the clones at once]

Overlord775 said:
[@Christian

You could try using the nuclear pulse, since it's an AoE attack it would allow you to hit all the clones at once]
[I would, but I'm still waiting here.]

"Thank goodness. Wait." He then realized he was being a chicken. "Okay, let it phase through! Then I'll fight! Yeaaaahahahaha!"

"YOU'RE INSANE."

"Shut it!"

Back