• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we ignore multipliers , we downplay them too hard... I agree with the KK scale chain.

5hlbp4.jpg

Didn't kid goku catch a dragon ball once it got departed?
Goku and frieza reacting to a namekain db gettin departed?
We can calc these two no?
The first one is likely Sub-Rel+ at best. Normal Dragon Balls travel through earth relatively quickly, but nothing extraordinary for Kid Goku's already established Rel rating at the time.

The second one is more of a no-go, the Dragon Balls leave a trail of energy behind. Freeza did nothing other than raise his hand trying to reach them. Either all, if you want to consider that, it's in the million FTL range, which would be a massive outlier for the time being.

It's an actual shame that most of Dragon Ball's ratings come from multipliers. I wish there were more feats in the series.
Toriyama was far more focused on raw destructive power rather than speed, with the plot being... not the main focus, at least I assume due to its simplicity, it's hard to make MFTL+ feats without actually having trans-universal distances at play.

We literally did just have a revision where something called a "beam of light / a beam made of pure light / a beam made purely of light" statements were now legitimized to qualify as light speed.
I don't know if it got accepted but if it did, it got accepted like a day after the CRT because someone brought it up. But let me stop derailing.

We literally did just have a revision where something called a "beam of light / a beam made of pure light / a beam made purely of light" statements were now legitimized to qualify as light speed.
I heard about the thread which would mean that a beam of light is not flowery until Proven otherwise which was not done in the bleach thread

I heard about the thread which would mean that a beam of light is not flowery until Proven otherwise which was not done in the bleach thread
Yeah, the light beam CRT was completely separate from any Bleach thread. Even DontTalkDT and a majority of staff members accepted it.

Speaking of which, doesn't Frieza have his Death Rays stated as being "beams of light"? Does it have any other criteria that would make it qualify for LS?

I do not think that should accepted as Frieza death beams do not have a consistance speed and it speed change based in how much enegry frieza uses

Also I agree with the CRT

I do not think that should accepted as Frieza death beams do not have a consistance speed and it speed change based in how much enegry frieza uses

Also I agree with the CRT
When has it been shown at different speeds or stated to be at different speeds just curious

Yeah, the light beam CRT was completely separate from any Bleach thread. Even DontTalkDT and a majority of staff members accepted it.
Ay, can you call some supporter? I really need people to make a decision, or argue about the topic, if they have the time of course.

Ay, can you call some supporter? I really need people to make a decision, or argue about the topic, if they have the time of course.
I pretty much know nobody other than DDM who would be able to make a decision here, other than Ryukama maybe. Most of the other experts are either inactive or gone.

King Kay say that Namek was outside his juristriction, meaning the planet could be located in another galaxy.
Well, if comparing to Milky Way and if it is at least 100 000 Light-years in diameters, then my calc is fortunately still slower thus not wanked per say. So again, it could be easily even higher.

But since OP requested to go over KK chains first, we should do that.

I'm neutral, but technically its fine. We already use KK for speed. So if the only reason to not use it is because "the number is too big", that shouldn't cut it. We need better reason to disallow it, if its not going to be accepted.

Anyway, i also agree with using the 10x speed increase and putting 100% Frieza and SSj1 Goku at Massively FTL+.

For the characters Post Frieza Saga, i also think we should considered using the statements about characters using only half of their power to fight, to determinate the characters's speed since the Kaioken its no longer used in the series.

Like with Future Android 17 (who was weaker than his present counterpart) to Future Gohan (who should be comparable to Future Trunks before the 2 years timeskip), or SSj1 4th Grade Goku (who was stronger than everybody else beside Gohan) to Perfect Cell (who was holding back for his entire fight with Goku) and SSj2 Gohan to Super Perfect Cell (who had lost most of his strength due of his injury).

100% Frieza = 1192c < Frieza Saga SSj1 Goku = 1490c < Future SSj1 Trunks = Future SSj1 Gohan < Future Android 17 = 2980c < Present Android 17 < Imperfect Cell < Semi-Perfect Cell < 2nd Grade SSj1 Vegeta < 4th Grade SSj1 Goku = 5960c < 4th Grade SSj1 Gohan < Perfect Cell < Super Perfect Cell = 11920c < SSj2 Gohan.

Last edited:
Well, if comparing to Milky Way and if it is at least 100 000 Light-years in diameters, then my calc is fortunately still slower thus not wanked per say. So again, it could be easily even higher.
Pretty sure the whole "Out of my jurisdiction" stuff was anime-only stuff.

Anyway, i also agree with using the 10x speed increase and putting 100% Frieza and SSj1 Goku at Massively FTL+.

For the characters Post Frieza Saga, i also think we should considered using the statements about characters using only half of their power to fight, to determinate the characters's speed since the Kaioken its no longer used in the series.

Like with Future Android 17 (who was weaker than his present counterpart) to Future Gohan (who should be comparable to Future Trunks before the 2 years timeskip), or SSj1 4th Grade Goku (who was stronger than everybody else beside Gohan) to Perfect Cell (who was holding back for his entire fight with Goku) and SSj2 Gohan to Super Perfect Cell (who had lost most of his strength due of his injury).

1192c = 100% Frieza < 1490c = Frieza Saga SSj1 Goku < Future SSj1 Trunks = Future SSj1 Gohan < 2980c < Future Android 17 < Present Android 17 < Imperfect Cell < Semi-Perfect Cell < 2nd Grade SSj1 Vegeta < 5960c < 4th Grade SSj1 Goku < 4th Grade SSj1 Gohan < Perfect Cell < 11920c = Super Perfect Cell < SSj2 Gohan.
That is actually-- Kinda huge, how did I not see that? Should I look for the raws for these statements too?

That is actually-- Kinda huge, how did I not see that? Should I look for the raws for these statements too?
If you wish do it, anyway i think we should focus first of having the 10x speed increase be accepted and applied, and later deal with the statements in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back