• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one staff and multiple people agreeing with Kaioken x10 chain. I think we need one more Staff to agree with it, and we're settled (As no one has given proper refutation for it).

The ten-fold statement apparently was rejected due to it being from a volume summary, which is fair, I guess.

Summary of the current situation of the post

About being ten times faster, what's the reason for it getting rejected?
Lemme guess "numbers too high!" "Unreliable!" "Outlier!"
Second option, most likely. It's a Volume Summary with no official source, never stated in canon or in guides, so yeah. I imagine that's the reasoning.

b u m p.

Come on, I have more DB threads to make, and a some of misconceptions to nerf.

Since no staff is replying perhaps you should consider pinging them. Just a suggestion.

bumping the summary

The general assumption is that if there are no disagreement and two stadd agreement, then the thread should get applied [correct me if I'm wrong]
Just ask one of the staff to unlock the profiles and do the neccessarily changes [tho you need confirmation from staff members]

God damn it, I think I need to ask AKM if they'll dispute it or not.

If I don't have to do this, I will need the following profiles unlocked:

Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
Son Goku (Chou)

Android 16
Android 17
Android 19
Dr. Gero
Android 18
(They're in order of importance)

Cell
Cell Jr.
Dabura
Freeza
Future Gohan
Future Trunks
Gotenks
King Cold
Krillin
Shin
Majin Buu
Son Gohan (Z and Super)
Son Goten
Trunks
Vegeta (Z, Chou and Super)
Vegito
Piccolo

Tbh while we are at it
since ssj1 and kk multipliers are accepted, shouldn't toei speed feats get revised too? [Mainly pikkon and goku feat]

Here's a quick suggestion to check whether these multipliers are consistent. Try applying these same multipliers to travel speed and then check whether they're consistent with the feats.

Here's a quick suggestion to check whether these multipliers are consistent. Try applying these same multipliers to travel speed and then check whether they're consistent with the feats.
DB characters can consistently fly, fight and react at the same exact speeds in case the infamous battle rushes aren't evident, so this argument is practically moot.

DB characters can consistently fly, fight and react at the same exact speeds in case the infamous battle rushes aren't evident, so this argument is practically moot.
So time to downgrade people, they have a lot of anti-feats if their travel speed is the same as their combat speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back