• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's give the new girl some love!

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
...By putting her against arguably one of the best martial artists of our time.

Violet Evergarde

vs

Bruce Lee

Rules:

• Speed unequalized.
  • Both are unarmed.
  • In-character.
  • Let's say the situation is just a "friendly" spar and Violet's learning Jeet Kune Do, so win by any means except death.
  • The battle will take place in a dojo and only in the dojo.
  • The fight will start about the distance a boxing match starts.
Music:

Battle Music

Score:

Violet Evergarden: 1

Bruce Lee: 7

Inconclusive: 0

Violet Anime Design
Bruce

Violet wins via Kueh

Seriously, seems that Bruce Lee has a minor advantage in strength being able to crush someone's internal Organs with a punch while Violet is only able to just beat up guards.

And, unless Violet is "Real Life Master of Ultra Instinct" good, she's far outskilled there as well.

Violet is a little bit faster but I don't think it's enough to save her.

So Violet in my opinion has only one advantage and that is her reaction speed making it borderline impossible for Bruce Lee to get any clear hits in as they will more then likely get blocked

However Bruce seems like a far more skilled fighter that is also physically stronger

In an extended fight i see him winning as his stamina is also higher

I don't know much about Bruce lee and I only seen the anime of Violet Evergarden,

But based on their profiles, I'm going to go with Bruce Lee for now due to him being a better martial artist than Violet.

In the lastest episode of Violet Evergarden, she got overwhelmed by about a dozen of troops. Granted, they did have guns, Violet wasn't trying to kill them(She actually almost killed someone by knocking them out of the train roof top, but she saved him while fighting at the same time, but that properly costed her the fight), and she was on a train roof top at night but I still think that should account into this battle

Violet's speed reaction time advantage and durability(she was able to tank a bullet with her metal arms) might turn the fight into her victory, but I don't think that's enough to beat Brue Lee.

I haven't read the Light Novel of Violet Evergarden, but if both characters were bloodlust and had their weapons I think the LN version of violet would have a high chance of winning.

I heard in the Light novel that Violet uses a m╠Âa╠Âs╠Âs╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âx╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âi╠Âz╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠Âl╠Âf╠ as a child to do her killings, but Im not really sure if its true or not.

I also heard she has some w╠Âi╠Ât╠Âc╠Âh╠Âc╠Âr╠Âa╠Âf╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âi╠Âl╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠Âs╠ but...

I am not a Light novel reader so i am not sure if this is correct or not. I just heard this from some other people who read the LN.

Welp, Violet's profile just got updated and so did her abilities too.

Violet's profile is still pretty new, so Its understandable why all of her feats aren't shown yet.

I still think Bruce Lee would still win this battle, but I think this fight would of been closer if people had known about her newest feats, etc.

Recently, we are starting to use Violet Evergarden's feats in the LN for her profile, So she'll properly get more upgrades to her profile in the future

If this battle is still going on, I'm chaning my vote to Violet due to her massive strength advantge.

Ay, alright. Looks like this battle's still going.

1 - 6 - 0

I think Bruce Lee still wins this fight as there are no weapons involved and he is a much better fighter than Violet.

Nevermind, it seems violet has been upgraded again due to a calculation that puts her at wall level, so this fight is a stomp now.

Back