• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm here to make some minor changes, and some major changes, don't mind me gentlemen.

Coil-heads​

Currently, the coil-heads have a listed weakness of "Can't move while someone is looking at them"

this, is slightly misworded. it should be reworded as "Choose not to move while someone is looking at them", as their bestiary states that they can move whilst being looked at.

"Coil-heads' visual appearance is that of a bloody mannequin with its head connected by a spring. Their defining behavioral characteristic is to stop when being looked at. However, this does not appear to be a hard-and-fast rule."

simple rewording, as they aren't like SCP-173. they just choose to mess with you, and could break this rule if they feel like it. the fact they could break this rule of theirs should also be listed on their page.

Thumpers​

Currently, thumpers scale to skull-crushing due to a vague statement from their bestiary saying they crush prey. this is way too much speculation to say they crush the skull from a way too vague statement. statement in question:

"Their arms, or front legs, are very strong, and they occasionally use them to stomp prey. They can reach great speeds in a straight line."

I'm unsure if this changes their tier at all, but this will affect the scaling of a lot of characters numbers-wise.

Nutcracker​

Currently it scales to 9-B physically, which is a strange assumption.

It should be downgraded to 9-C physically, 9-B with it's shotgun, as it's only feat physically is being able to one-shot the employees, which is a 9-C feat.

It's durability section should be reversed, it should be Wall level, Street level while it's revealed, but thats mostly a small nitpick if anything.

Staff Agreements:

Staff Disagreements:

What that’s not where the skull crushing came from. It came from their kill animation on the player. Though unfortunately I won’t have time to find that today, and I don’t own the game, so this downgrade is good for now. Just know I hope I can find that animation again in a video because I distinctly remember when they kill you the player would snap to having their head crushed in their jaws.

I'm fairly sure that the model isn't crushed by Thumpers eating them, although this may be changed in the recent update (barely played).

I’ll try to find it. But the thing is they are specifically stated to crush things and eat their lower halves off then they kill you by chomping onto your skull. I would find it weird if that wouldn’t just be one of showcases of the game being weirdly animated (like how we currently rate the coil head being a physical attack despite how weird that is animation wise). As the player won’t even have a reason to be dead if we go off a completely undamaged model. However, I gotta go so I will be back later.

I’ll try to find it. But the thing is they are specifically stated to crush things and eat their lower halves off then they kill you by chomping onto your skull. I would find it weird if that wouldn’t just be one of showcases of the game being weirdly animated (like how we currently rate the coil head being a physical attack despite how weird that is animation wise). As the player won’t even have a reason to be dead if we go off a completely undamaged model. However, I gotta go so I will be back later.
They’re stated to stomp prey, not crush. Biting their legs off at birth is a supporting statement for 9-C, and A highly animated kill animation isn’t grounds to scale that high either.

Unless there’s an animation I missed, they have zero ground to scale to skull crushing at all.

Last edited:
I'll note that I didn't mention animations, since the game is understandably rough in this department. I was referring to the model, which does get changed by stuff like that normally- Ghost Girl pops the head off, Coil Head replaces your arms/head with springs, and the Masked leave the mask on the model. Game's better about that sorta thing, but they don't have the skull crushed or whatever. I just don't think it's justified.

Currently, thumpers scale to skull-crushing due to a vague statement from their bestiary saying they crush prey. this is way too much speculation to say they crush the skull from a way too vague statement. statement in question:

"Their arms, or front legs, are very strong, and they occasionally use them to stomp prey. They can reach great speeds in a straight line."

I'm unsure if this changes their tier at all, but this will affect the scaling of a lot of characters numbers-wise.
I swear I read it somewhere but I couldn’t find anything on it

but agree

Back