• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A place to chat about Lethal Company

capsule_616x353.jpg

I really wanted to make profiles for this verse but lack the time. Even now I really should getting to bed. Just wanted to say I look forward to this verse being on the wiki, and someone should definitely calc the player being able to jump of the space ship as soon as it starts descending to land and the earth levitation chucking itself into the air.

Edit: didn’t know they had profiles already.

Gonna leave this here I started a blog on the Coil-Head anything I should add? Also should probably have some discussion on if it should get summoning or transmutation or something

Last thing before I go to bed. I really look forward to the bracken having a profile. They are my favorite monster in this game and the whole reason I really wanted this game on this site. Also, still recommend calculating jumping out of the space ship when the round starts. I’ve seen players consistently survive that and some other large falls pretty often. Decent 9-C feat for sure.

Last thing before I go to bed. I really look forward to the bracken having a profile. They are my favorite monster in this game and the whole reason I really wanted this game on this site. Also, still recommend calculating jumping out of the space ship when the round starts. I’ve seen players consistently survive that and some other large falls pretty often. Decent 9-C feat for sure.
Theres a general calculation for falling from a couple stories so the player is easily street level+

Gonna leave this here I started a blog on the Coil-Head anything I should add? Also should probably have some discussion on if it should get summoning or transmutation or something
They turn heads into metal coils, so Transmutation is probably a good addition, but why Summoning?

They turn heads into metal coils, so Transmutation is probably a good addition, but why Summoning?
We were having a discussion in a separate thread where we talked about it being transmutation, summoning or just a coil head replacing your head with a coil physically

Also would this be reactive evolution? "The jester's speed is based off the distance between it and the player it has picked to hunt. The farther that distance is, the faster it becomes"

Nah, that would just be statistics amplification (or there maybe another power I was thinking of that’s similar, but really the result is the same). I would have argued the jester maybe just speeds up slowly for a full sprint, but the thumper specifically has trouble turning because of that and the jester can keep its momentum just fine, so statistics amplification makes most sense to me.

Does anyone know if Thumpers crush the players skulls? Because I'm pretty sure I read that they do but I can't find a video of a Thumper killing a player so I can't confirm

I’ve seen it before but video of it is rare (I can try to find it later). I’m not too free, just calming down from taking one of my exams, but I found a good video of the player being able to fall super high and be pretty fine. 14:48

I got this game last night, and now I can't even play online lmao.

Keeps on saying "An Error Occurred!".

The new update just dropped and fall damage got buffed so the 9-C+ calculation may no longer apply. On the bright side though, we got spray cans, 2 new enemies, FREAKING SHOTGUNS, and radar boosters can now flashbang enemies.

The new update just dropped and fall damage got buffed so the 9-C+ calculation may no longer apply. On the bright side though, we got spray cans, 2 new enemies, FREAKING SHOTGUNS, and radar boosters can now flashbang enemies.
Oh sick also sad but it should be pretty easy to test if the fall damage still works

They spawn via climbing through vents which are comparatively tiny so they’d have to be squeezing in pretty tightly
I haven't even thought about that. Have we seen any enemies actually get around the bunker using the vents or any lore mention of them being able to do so? Because one could just argue game mechanics and say that the vents serve as cleverly disguised spawn points which they are.

I haven't even thought about that. Have we seen any enemies actually get around the bunker using the vents or any lore mention of them being able to do so? Because one could just argue game mechanics and say that the vents serve as cleverly disguised spawn points which they are.
Generally the vents are closed but when an entity spawns those same vents are now opened and i'm pretty sure it makes a noise so its 100% canon that they enter through vents

Generally the vents are closed but when an entity spawns those same vents are now opened and i'm pretty sure it makes a noise so its 100% canon that they enter through vents
Okay so all enemies that spawn through the vents get body control. The masked would probably be equal to the employees physically given that it kills them through some sort of blood manipulation and possession/corruption. Should nutcrackers (And by extension the employees) have weapon mastery for wielding the shotgun?

The masked would probably be equal to the employees physically given that it kills them through some sort of blood manipulation and possession/corruption
No idea what that would be that might straight up be a form of dura neg, but 100% they would have corruption.
Should nutcrackers (And by extension the employees) have weapon mastery for wielding the shotgun?
I guess so. Its nothing insane but they can use the shotgun competently so why not

Back