• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lethal Company tiers kinda stupid

Currently, The Employee is labelled as 9-C flat, despite the fact all of it's 9-C feats are done using weaponry like the shovel, and shotgun (which should be added to his optional equipment)

The Employee should be downgraded to at least 10-B, 9-C with weaponry. it has zero reason to scale to it's weapons, along with with that, their durability feat of the bridge in that very video KILLS THE PERSON ON IT.

Last edited:
That was before Version 45, which buffed fall damage. That fall in the current version would have either killed, or left wildcat near death.
Durability is still almost definitely 9-C. AP I'd be cool with downgrading, why 10-A though? We have no feats of their attacks outside of their weapons, why not 10-B?

The fact that a Vanoss video was used in VSBW is something I never thought I’d see
I use streams all the time. Hell, the Earth Leviathan calc uses ChilledChaos, and I probably have a dozen at least that uses Ray Narvaez. Shit's useful.

Durability is still almost definitely 9-C. AP I'd be cool with downgrading, why 10-A though? We have no feats of their attacks outside of their weapons, why not 10-B?
Durability wise i now agree it's 9-C. i honestly forgot that the employees could take hits from entities like the thumper who im pretty sure are 9-C.

AP wise, i kinda just threw that out there. 10-B probably works a lot better.

The wildcat video was something I happened to be watching and I saw him fall off the hill with a different camera angle. It all just happened to line up pretty well to be calculable and an easy reference. Though it was funny to see it be referenced later on, even if there isn’t anything wrong with using it.

Though we really do need to test which falls can be survived in the new update. I know you can survive like a three story fall still, but we need a good video of it.

The wildcat video was something I happened to be watching and I saw him fall off the hill with a different camera angle. It all just happened to line up pretty well to be calculable and an easy reference. Though it was funny to see it be referenced later on, even if there isn’t anything wrong with using it.
Any calc made about gravity before V 45 isn't valid anymore since Gravity was buffed to hell and back. if that fall doesn't kill, it probably either takes half health from the employee, or puts them in the crippled state.

Durability wise i now agree it's 9-C. i honestly forgot that the employees could take hits from entities like the thumper who im pretty sure are 9-C.

AP wise, i kinda just threw that out there. 10-B probably works a lot better.
Fair.

I think "At least 10-B" is fine, since we don't really have a meter on how strong the Employee is.

Any calc made about gravity before V 45 isn't valid anymore since Gravity was buffed to hell and back. if that fall doesn't kill, it probably either takes half health from the employee, or puts them in the crippled state.
Yeah I know, I was just mentioning why the video was originally used. I specifically said in the next post we do need a new video. They will very likely still be 9-C, just lower.

You can definitely still fall 9-C heights and survive. That fall wouldn't kill, I think.

Okay the thing is I don’t own the game (low on cash and eh on getting scared by games), but surely one of us has the game to quickly just go run off that cliff. That’s one of the free maps it should take like 10 minutes at most.

Okay the thing is I don’t own the game (low on cash and eh on getting scared by games), but surely one of us has the game to quickly just go run off that cliff. That’s one of the free maps it should take like 10 minutes at most.
It's gonna take 5 hours don't listen to em

Is the desert map one of the paid ones. I thought Titan and the other frozen map were the ones you need to buy. If so maybe I should finally just get the game myself.

Have it, can confirm its doable, I refuse to video record my activities for the purposes of VS Battles Wiki.

I refuse to video record my activities for the purposes of VS Battles Wiki.
The company wouldn't like that if you did. that's bad morale for employees to record and post online clips of themselves jumping off large cliffs to their possible death.

Fair.

I think "At least 10-B" is fine, since we don't really have a meter on how strong the Employee is.
9-C with Spade (and whatever tier the shotgun is) is probably good as well.

Employees can kill each other and beings like the Bracken with them.

9-C with Spade (and whatever tier the shotgun is) is probably good as well.

Employees can kill each other and beings like the Bracken with them.
Nobody was doubting the SHOVEL'S rating. It fights off 9-Cs, the thread is just about their own physicals.

Shotgun is probably 9-B, since it one-shots everything and sends your ass flying if you get hit with it. I don't know if it instant kills the Eyeless Dogs, but given that they take like a dozen shovel hits to kill, that might reach 9-B on its own, even without a calculation.

BUMP!
Shotgun is probably 9-B, since it one-shots everything and sends your ass flying if you get hit with it. I don't know if it instant kills the Eyeless Dogs, but given that they take like a dozen shovel hits to kill, that might reach 9-B on its own, even without a calculation.
Brackens are actually two-shot with the shotgun, so the shotgun is 9-C as well.

BUMP!

Brackens are actually two-shot with the shotgun, so the shotgun is 9-C as well.
That's sorta inconsistent then, because Bracken is about as easy to kill as a Spider if you can actually land the hits

I would've sworn the shotgun one-tapped a spider before though. The wiki even explicitly states that it instant-kills everything but Eyeless Dogs on a direct hit. Are you sure you're not just talking about a grazing shot/from too far a range?

I would've sworn the shotgun one-tapped a spider before though. The wiki even explicitly states that it instant-kills everything but Eyeless Dogs on a direct hit. Are you sure you're not just talking about a grazing shot/from too far a range?
I'll say i personally found this out by shooting the bracken myself with the shotgun. i was pretty damn close to him and he survived.

looking at the wiki, it says the same thing saying point blank a bracken needs roughly two shots to kill.

It can be done in 3, which I know because @Roachman40 consistently manages to do so to me when we fight. It's a point of annoyance for me, I think he must have a thicker skull than me.
This image also applies here
ZPSXji0.jpeg

Bracken is able to be killed one-shot I believe, it just gotta be real close, have seen it happen before unless I was trippin
I considered pinging you since you'd actually blown one away with the shotgun before.

would make some sense, could depend on the spread of the shot and how crazy it is.

would make some sense, could depend on the spread of the shot and how crazy it is.
yeah. considering the gun seems to be damaged and unless you have safety on, it'll go off on its own, im assuming everything else like the damage and spread of the gun is slightly randomized and just as ****** up

Shotgun is probably 9-B, since it one-shots everything and sends your ass flying if you get hit with it. I don't know if it instant kills the Eyeless Dogs
Saw a video on a player using the shotgun against one of the dogs and didn't even kill it. Though I've heard people say that it's a bug.

Agree with the 10-B downgrade for physicals.

Saw a video on a player using the shotgun against one of the dogs and didn't even kill it. Though I've heard people say that it's a bug.

Agree with the 10-B downgrade for physicals.
I've also heard of that bug, yeah.

Back