• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the logs say that the company is really the monster itself, then maybe the page should be called The Company (Lethal Company). "The Company" is a name that doesn't appear elsewhere on this wiki, but it's a generic enough name that maybe it should have the verse name in the title. If we go with the Incredible Terror name, I don't think it needs the verse name in the page name.

Just kinda remembered that theres a Chemical Jug which is a good feat for Jebs poison resistant since he eats it. And can consume the apparatus so he should also get a resistance to radiation especially since you could feed him tons of apparatus's at once
Some other resistances could be Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement, since I don't think you can stun the tentacles. The durability could be changed to At least Street level, possibly Planet level (Can easily tank hits from a shotgun. Is implied to have destroyed a planet, and clearly survived that destruction.) Striking Strength could be changed to Possibly Planet Level (Should be comparable to Attack Potency) or Unknown.

EDIT: Here's a clip of a stun grenade and shotgun blast failing to work on the company monster.

Last edited:

This video shows how fall damage works in the current update. There's a certain height limit where you'll die instantly no matter how much health you have but go just a little bit below that limit and you'll live without taking anywhere as much damage. This means King_Dom's 9-C+ calculation might still be usable but we gotta test it out first (Or we can make a new one using the water tower shown above).
Edit: I also found this video recorded before the update where someone jumps down that exact tower over the railing and doesn't instantly die.

Last edited:
Some other resistances could be Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement, since I don't think you can stun the tentacles. The durability could be changed to At least Street level, possibly Planet level (Can easily tank hits from a shotgun. Is implied to have destroyed a planet, and clearly survived that destruction.) Striking Strength could be changed to Possibly Planet Level (Should be comparable to Attack Potency) or Unknown.

EDIT: Here's a clip of a stun grenade and shotgun blast failing to work on the company monster.
Actually, Striking Strength could also be At least Street level with the justification of instantly killing the crewmates with the red tentacles. Something else I thought of for the company monster is potentially giving Death Manipulation since people who wear the mask on the company moon instantly die instead of becoming a Masked.

Also, at least street level for any of its stats makes zero sense. it's already known to be planet-sized to swallow a planet with the inhabitants alive in its stomach. that alone puts it leagues above 9-C, and it's planet level AP/Dura lets it pull off the 9-C feats it has.

Also, at least street level for any of its stats makes zero sense. it's already known to be planet-sized to swallow a planet with the inhabitants alive in its stomach. that alone puts it leagues above 9-C, and it's planet level AP/Dura lets it pull off the 9-C feats it has.
Isn't there a calc that says it only has moon level destructive power? I realize this is the calc someone was referring to when saying the company monster has a non-accepted calc. Until the calc gets accepted, we can discuss that more.

Other notes: staff in another LC thread said we cannot base Lifting Strength on size alone. The next best thing for us to use would be statements or just calculating it based on the scrap it grabs with one arm, as that definitely weighs more than a few employees. Another ability you could add is Resistance to Extreme Cold as I notice the page says it once lived in space and probably was fine with cosmic radiation. It should also survive the cold of space with that information.
Naming it The Absolute Terror (Lethal Company)
Wasn't it the Incredible Terror?

The god tier is here.

The god tier is here.
I thought we were going to wait until this calc gets accepted.

I thought we were going to wait until this calc gets accepted.
eh. originally i was, but kinda went against that when i considered the amount of time it might take for that to get accepted. a quick CRT after it's accepted (and IF it's accepted) can fix it's tier.

That’s not how profile creation works, you are absolutely supposed to wait. Especially since this character may not even exist to begin with (though we have plenty of profiles like that, it’s just supposed to be stated on the profile like the goddess of manifold and one other snes character I can’t remember the name of currently).

The god tier is here.
This is gonna have to be nuked, keep it as a blog sure but this has gotta go for now

That’s not how profile creation works, you are absolutely supposed to wait. Especially since this character may not even exist to begin with (though we have plenty of profiles like that, it’s just supposed to be stated on the profile like the goddess of manifold and one other snes character I can’t remember the name of currently).
Well the company monster certainly does exist, as it's the creature you see at the company building. The part that is unclear is whether or not the beast that ate a golden planet is the same creature. My argument was that we could use "At least Street level" in several places and add something like "possibly Moon level" with the evidence that it one-shots the player and is possibly the planet eating beast. Since we don't know if that beast destroyed the planet in one attack or fragmented it through bites, then moon level from the calc seemed fine.

Eh, I’m pretty sure through Potential Energy and the size of the steel box we can see it would be higher than 9-C.

Though I do agree with should be <PE tier>, possibly High 6-A (though I think a PE calc for it fitting the planet in itself would be better and it should be assumed it dissolved the planet rather than breaking it).

Then memory manipulation and other powers from the logs would be a possibly too.

I’m on the fence. I’m kinda leaning towards it being like the goddess of manifold who isn’t confirmed to be a person, but is mentioned quite alot. The company monster is referred to extremely similarly, but I can definitely understand waiting and see if we get more on the monster in the full game.

I’m on the fence. I’m kinda leaning towards it being like the goddess of manifold who isn’t confirmed to be a person, but is mentioned quite alot. The company monster is referred to extremely similarly, but I can definitely understand waiting and see if we get more on the monster in the full game.
Why would you say it isn't confirmed to be a person? Even if we ignore the logs, there is still the red tentacle monster.

I meant, confirmed that the logs monster is the monster in the container. Like if that is the same creature is equally as likely as the goddess being a thing and the goddess has a profile.

Does anyone know if the Hygroderes can be stunned, whether by the zap gun or stun grenade? I've heard they can be stunned by the radar booster. I'm just trying to figure out if they have Resistance to Electricity Manipulation and/or Paralysis Inducement.

I would absolutely change that ap to unknown. It kills you with lifting strength by smothering you last I check. I would have it’s striking strength be Below Average Human too, specially because it doesn’t attack with its jaws as those are stated to be weak.

I would absolutely change that ap to unknown. It kills you with lifting strength by smothering you last I check. I would have it’s striking strength be Below Average Human too, specially because it doesn’t attack with its jaws as those are stated to be weak.
What about for durability is it fine the way it is?

I would either have it be 9-C or unknown too. Even a normal human with a shovel is 9-C, much less the shovel that can kill a thumper and Bracken as easily as it does. But the flea is specifically supposed to be absolutely pathetic by lore.

date: October 1st, 1968 were out of snacks and lemonade packets again. desmond thinks stun grenades are “more benefficial” well if he puts off ordering my stuff for another day, im going to take a shit on the control lever and ask him what he thinks about his stun grenades then. desmond dont read this

i know im not the wizard but I guess im the computer guy again today. every time i go outside on vow they say i get pale like im dead, so they put me on screen duty. they think i got soft or something. whatever, lucas is the scared one. good luck keeping him from losing his freaking mind. i could stroll out at night like its my backyard !! Its just that i saw Rich on a hill. he was over on the orther side of the river. but that was three days ago. Im not scared, its just getting cold outside. I think they jus twant me to have screen duty every day and they all set on an excuse.

i miss dad. i hope he isnt staying on titan. people are saying its not going to look the same in two years. jess told us they a re about to go to war and everyone is waiting for it. every time we go to sell, the company building is shaking like theres a loud furnace inside. they are too afraid to quit. we can barely sleep to meet the quota, and it gets worse every time. god, i feel like im being squeezed through a needle. i wish we could go back . it was better working for dad even when i got nothing, just daily alowance. i liked when he would drive us out of town to see the waterfall and we walked up those old wooden stairs. i just wanted a real job

So with the new Sigurd entry, there isn't a whole lot to come from this i guess. Sigurd's crew are confirmed to have gotten to Rend, and that his dad lived on Titan.

Theres the comment on Rich being alive, despite being killed by a Bracken almost a month before this log, but idk what comes from that.

The Company Monster can very casually shake the entire company building, and better SI stuff with employees too afraid to quit because of it. bout all that comes from the new log.

it was better working for dad even when i got nothing, just daily alowance. i liked when he would drive us out of town to see the waterfall and we walked up those old wooden stairs
So that mansion map was probably Sigurd's dads house. Doesn’t mean much but kind of a cool lore drop

Theres the comment on Rich being alive, despite being killed by a Bracken almost a month before this log, but idk what comes from that.
He's probably just losing his mind.

That or maybe Rich became a ghost or something maybe thats where the ghost girl came from as well

Last edited:
Bump?
Do you think this would mean that the Employees could get limited Regeneration (Low)?
Yeah, probably. The page also provides us with damage values for certain things including gravity which means we can likely find out the durability required for Employees to comfortably survive falls. Employees should get 9-B with their jetpacks as well because the explosions they produce can oneshot Eyeless Dogs and damage Forest Keepers which should make them comparable to landmines or at least superior to the double barrel.
Employees can survive and avoid attacks from the Old Bird enemies in the new update so someone should calculate it.

Last edited:
Back