• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Belmont vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I’m saying it’s useful against for the scenario you gave of Yhwach teleporting behind León with his fate hax. Which is when Leon’s extrasensory perception can kick in and make him react.

Time stop just makes it so Yhwach can’t do anything since Yhwach can only fate hax things around León. He can’t fate hax León himself which means he’s still able to perform time stop.
And for him to even be able to activate his timestop (which is performed by an actual stopwatch) he needs to be faster than yhwach, who knows every possibility and can alter all of them??

Just saying but you need to have immeasurable speed to be faster than the almighty and bypass it, he's not hitting or doing anything at all before yhwach.
While yhwach knows every possibility that could potentially happen in the infinite amount of futures that he can view and manipulate.
Why? It's not passive as far as I can tell.

And for him to even be able to activate his timestop (which is performed by an actual stopwatch) he needs to be faster than yhwach, who knows every possibility and can alter all of them??
He can’t alter anything about León though. He can only alter things around León. So nothing stops him from being able to perform the ability??

Passive or not is irrelevant. How is Fate hax countering time stop? It's an extension of Leon's power. To counter it, Fate hax need to work on Leon himself.

Yhwach is still finite speed, he gets timestopped and can do nothing about it.

What passive is power null of hax (which is useless since Leon resists and there's AP advantage), not altering the future.

He can’t alter anything about León though. He can only alter things around León. So nothing stops him from being able to perform the ability??
Except for the small fact Yhwach can see him pressing a stopwatch in the future.

And the stopwatch is literally limited as it only stops time for a small moment.

Yhwach visually sees the stopwatch > Time stops in the said timeline he views > Yhwach sees the effects after the few seconds of stopped time > knows it's the stopwatch you know Yhwach can still view futures in which he has died right?

And like i said, he's not faster than Yhwach, who is attacking him through his precognition that views an infinite amount of possibilities

Knowing something =/= preventing it.

Prove that Almighty prevents time stop.
Buddy, nobody said anything about preventing timestop stop pulling shit out of your ass.
the timestop is literally coming from a stopwatch.
Yhwach's precognition is also stated to work like this you know, in case you forgot
any ability / power i see i also understand
timestop is an ability
Yhwach understands it

Im saying Yhwach is faster and one shots him due to his uber precognition and fate hax that works on himself, the same fate hax that allows him to fate hax himself behind his opponent and one shot them.

Also how Belmont resisting fate manipulation on uni+ scale is same as resisting fate manipulation on Multi+ scale?
Because both are still 4-D Potency
Hax that are not Statistics Based are not measured by AP but rather by Dimensionally
Leon has HIGH-Godly regeneration negation as well as literally all types of immortality negation so whatever damage he does to Yhwach is sticking around.
Just like to add a comment in regards to this
Ever since HGR was revised, Concept, Information and Plot Manipulation are considered incomparable to each other

In short:
Those with HGR based around Concept can’t Regen from Information or Plot Erasure and Vice Versa
And Those with HGR Negation that negates concept based HGR can’t work against those with HGR based around Information or Plot and Vice Versa

Likewise: those with HGR that’s based around Information and Plot aspects can’t Regen after something like Concept Erasure and vice Versa

My Point?
Yhwach’s HGR is based around information
Unless Leon’s HGR Negation is also based around Information then he can’t stop Yhwach from Regen because Conceptual =/= Informational

But even ignoring all that
Leon can still wins via hard countering most of Yhwachs arsenal and Sealing so I say more times than not Leon Takes it

I'm confused. What oneshot ability does he even have that Leon doesn't resist? I remember X-axis being brought up but that's spatial hax that Leon resists.

Yhwach’s HGR is based around information
Unless Leon’s HGR Negation is also based around Information then he can’t stop Yhwach from Regen because Conceptual =/= Informational
That actually shoots the arguement in foot.

If Yhwach's regen is based around Info then it doesn't cover concept. So if concept is erased/destroyed he can't regenerate it. So his regeneration is useless.

Which is? Can you actually describe what you mean by this? Does he have a power that randomly causes vacuum decay in his cells?
I literally explained it man...

It's from the balance.
The way it was explained, If you hit an opponent that so durable that you can't even leave a scratch, that would be considered as "good luck"
this ability makes it so that that "good luck" gets removed and allows you to cut through your opponent nonetheless, despite the durability.

That actually shoots the arguement in foot.

If Yhwach's regen is based around Info then it doesn't cover concept. So if concept is erased/destroyed he can't regenerate it. So his regeneration is useless.
If Conceptual Destruction/Erasure is something Leon can perform then yeah
Information based HGR ain’t saving Yhwach

I literally explained it man...

It's from the balance.
The way it was explained, If you hit an opponent that so durable that you can't even leave a scratch, that would be considered as "good luck"
this ability makes it so that that "good luck" gets removed and allows you to cut through your opponent nonetheless, despite the durability.
Wait, that's it? Doesn't he need to actually land a hit for this to even matter? I'll set aside the fact that he almost never uses this even. What here is doing anything before Leon does essentially anything?

Wait, that's it? Doesn't he need to actually land a hit for this to even matter? I'll set aside the fact that he almost never uses this even. What here is doing anything before Leon does essentially anything?
Except for that small detail you missed, which is Yhwach's precognition, and fate hax that allows him to fate hax himself behind bemont and one shot him.
Which my whole argument is based on.
Yhwach is outreacting and literally leading any possible outcome by being able to see all possibilities.
He's not catching Yhwach by surprise EVER
Yhwach acts according to the infinite possibilities he sees.

From what I've seen, the only way Yhwach can hurt Leon is to use the Scales. And to use the Scale, Leon has to hit Yhwach.

I would just like to remind you that Leon has 4D Sealing (For being able to seal Castlevania) with Low Multiversal range.

Range: Extended melee range to tens of meters with the whips, Low Multiversal with magic (Is capable of shattering the fabric of reality with his magic[1] and seal away Castlevania,[17] which is another world and can access the passage of time itself[31])

Except for that small detail you missed, which is Yhwach's precognition, and fate hax that allows him to fate hax himself behind bemont and one shot him.
Which my whole argument is based on.
Yhwach is outreacting and literally leading any possible outcome by being able to see all possibilities.
He's not catching Yhwach by surprise EVER
Yhwach acts according to the infinite possibilities he sees.
You're argument is based on Leon not being able to dodge? Almighty indeed.

Whoa whoa you either brave or very stupid for saying that shit considering what glass might do to you if he finds out
Me to Glass.
8802793-5173854270-latest.gif

Joking.

To use the Scale, Yhwach has to be hit by Leon in order to return the misfortune. So it's not coming up from behind and shooting, because he can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back