• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two OG Members of their Bloodlines Fight (Marth vs Leon Belmont)

Both scale to a starry sky feat.

I am not knowledgeable on Leon's scaling chain, but a basic scaling chain for Marth would be something like:

Starry Sky Feat (4-A) = Moro/Anankos <<< Mila/Duma << Naga/Marth

I could fit in more characters, like this, but i dunno where to put them

Medeus < Divine Dragon Tiki << Dark Dragon Medeus <<< Marth

How good are the amps? Marth also has some amps, and has accelerated development
The AD is noted for abilities, not stats, and seems to require training.

The attack and defense relics in-game boosts around 50%.

Edit: Should be noted, Leon can also boost his own speed, which is allowed here as he's normally the faster character.

The AD is noted for abilities, not stats, and seems to require training.

The attack and defense relics in-game boosts around 50%.

Edit: Should be noted, Leon can also boost his own speed, which is allowed here as he's normally the faster character.
Well that needs to be changed, since Marth's other stats increase as well. It says Training/Leveling, and leveling occurs throughout battle.

What's stopping Leon from killing Marth with Soul Hax? To make it easier for Leon, he can simply stop time and hit Marth.

As it can also easily hit Marth with its magics like the Shatter Plane that breaks the fabric of reality. How can you also seal it.

Marth can survive without his soul and I've just realized thats not on his profile for some ******* reason wtf even though it should be on every FE character's profile

We were never given any information about how Anankos scales in comparison to Mila/Duma, just Naga
It's based it off on how Mila and Duma together were able to harm Naga, and were able to shatter some of her teeth, which of course, became Falchion(s). Not to mention the two being able to fight against Falchion users, albeit losing.

Whereas Anankos implies that he is completely outclassed by Naga

Mila and Duma working together were no match for Naga, though it did take 9 days for them to surrender

Mila and Duma working together were no match for Naga, though it did take 9 days for them to surrender
Keep in mind they were also fighting against Naga's forces in addition to Naga herself. And of course, they were capable of shattering what are essentially the equivalents of Falchion(s).

Voting Leon here atm, even if Marth can apparently survive without a soul Leon's got stuff like Invulnerability, time stop etc up the ass

So what’s stopping Leon from just overwhelming Marth with just about all of his arsenal? Because even by Fire Emblem standards Marth’s arsenal is pretty bare bones and Leon’s got experience against everything he has and then some.

So...what can Marth actually do to him? Leon resists literally everything Marth has to throw at him. I don't think Amps are gonna matter that much due to Leon's Damage Reduction, Transfer and Resurrection. Leon on the other hand as a crap ton of kill/incap options here. Unless I'm missing something here, this is looking a bit stompish

Back