• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Belmont vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Belmont:

image.png

• Version 4-A (Key: Alchemy Whip)

Yhwach:

image.png

• Version High 4-C, 3-A, possibly Low 2-C via Environmental Destruction (Key: With The Sternritter's Schrifts)

Rules:
  • Distance: 50 meter
  • Speed: Is equalized
  • Win: Killing or Incap

Votes:
Leon Belmont: 17 (Glass, Planck, KLOL, Gilver, Robo, Delta333, Larsx, Maitreya, Lukewoasal, Kazuma, Foxhunter, Undylan, Painkiller, Rabbit, Shmooply, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, BEASTHEART880)

Yhwach: 3 (Hellscream, AKUTO123, KingogKings777)

Inconclusive: 1 (EldemadeDityjon)

Last edited:
Yhwach has NEP, layered intangibility, layered immortalities, layered soul hax, High godly regen and ton of other passive defensive abilities
4-D precog, 4-D fate manip, 4-D powernul, 4-D power absorption
Soul crush

And a lot more

Leon can interact with easily.
layered intangibility
Means nothing to someone who can interact with several intangible beings
immortalities
He negs all of them
layered soul hax
Leon resists it on a 4-D level, not really worth much tbh.
high godly regen
From a move he doesn’t use in character? Ok.
Yeah, everything Leon resists is on a 4-D level thanks to Dracula’s magic. Good luck trying to hax him.

Either way what stops Leon from just hitting him once and oneshotting him plus negging his regen?

Leon can interact with easily.

Means nothing to someone who can interact with several intangible beings

He negs all of them

Leon resists it on a 4-D level, not really worth much tbh.

From a move he doesn’t use in character? Ok.

Yeah, everything Leon resists is on a 4-D level thanks to Dracula’s magic. Good luck trying to hax him.

Either way what stops Leon from just hitting him once and oneshotting him plus negging his regen?
There is no NEP interaction on his profile
Intangibility =/= layered intangibility
Those immortalities that get negged are on the vampire killer key
Where does the 4-D soul scaling come from? im not knowledgeable on the verse
He gets sternritter schrifts, therefore he uses them otherwise OP wouldn't add them
That's not even in this key afaik, the key that was posted is alchemy whip, i assume it's not the vampire killer key
Unless if im wrong

So read the belmont bloodline page, or do you need me to spell it out for you?

Doesn't matter, still not on the level of abstract and nonexistent beings.

So read the belmont bloodline page that's on Leon's profile then, it's right there.

Dracula's castle, an entire 4-D world made by Dracula's magic that the Belmonts no sell every single time they're inside the castle, also if you are knowledgeable on castlevania then you'd know where the 4-D stuff comes from given it's in every single game in the series.

And what exactly is he using in character with the sternritter schrifts? Because last time I checked it's a complete coin toss on what he uses given he has no idea what Leon's power's capable of.

Read the belmont bloodline page, I'm not going to repeat myself any further than this.

So read the belmont bloodline page, or do you need me to spell it out for you?

Doesn't matter, still not on the level of abstract and nonexistent beings.

So read the belmont bloodline page that's on Leon's profile then, it's right there.

Dracula's castle, an entire 4-D world made by Dracula's magic that the Belmonts no sell every single time they're inside the castle, also if you are knowledgeable on castlevania then you'd know where the 4-D stuff comes from given it's in every single game in the series.

And what exactly is he using in character with the sternritter schrifts? Because last time I checked it's a complete coin toss on what he uses given he has no idea what Leon's power's capable of.

Read the belmont bloodline page, I'm not going to repeat myself any further than this.
Didn't see the physiology page, lower ur blood pressure
It was a typo, i meant to say that im not knowledgeable on the verse.
Yhwach can obviously use the sternritter abilities to their maximum efficiency when he's capable of viewing an infinite amount of futures / possibilities at once.
Which he doesn't resist, since he doesn't have acausality, nor does he have resistance against precog although his fate manipulation wouldn't work.
What's stopping Yhwach from absorbing his powers btw?

The Belmonts resists practically all forms of absorptions on a 4-D level so this isn't really a big deal to them.

So what's stopping Leon from sealing him or negging his regen and immortality in one hit?
Yhwach's precognition, which obviously allows him to know any and all moves that he's going to make and act accordingly, unless if you want to claim that resistance against information analysis = resistance against precognition.
Yhwach's precognition is layered either way

How does the precog stop him from instantly dying or getting sealed right away? All he's seeing is his inevitable defeat against someone who can no sell anything worth a damn on his powers and abilities list.

He doesn't resist durability negation, what's stopping Yhwach from one shotting him with the X-axis which has infinite attack speed?
And not really, yhwach can still alter and manipulate his own fate, and attacks.

You mean the thing that Low-Mid regen can cover easily? Because Belmonts have Low-Mid regen for this, so this means nothing, rewriting his own fate doesn't stop the sealing, he doesn't have resistance towards it nor does he have resistance to being soul haxed in one hit by Leon by being above his paygrade, so again he just instantly dies and his immortality and regen get negged.

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, limited brain damage, and even severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage

"limited brain damage"
Headshot X-axis through precognition GG

Lmao, did you even check what type of duraneg X-axis does? It's through spatial hax which Leon resists. So again, soul hax with immortality negation and regen negation gg.

He can literally just rewrite his own fate, so he doesn't get hit by anything belmont throws at him.
resisting fate manipulation =/= yhwach not being able to use fate manipulation to affect himself.
And i don't even know if a "penetrating force" is counted as spatial durability negation" it's simply stated to pierces anything between the muzzle and it's target.
It's not the only form of durability negation he has though, there's also the compulsory

Compulsory is resisted too, nothing new there for Belmonts. Prove his fate hax can stop his own immortality and regen from being negged because he lacks the resistances towards that, plus the higher tier soul hax Leon has makes this an easy kill for Leon. If he can't bring himself back from someone who can neg so many immortalities and his regen on an insane level, then he's gone.

Except for that yhwach can fate hax himself, so that he doesn't get hit by anything belmont throws at him which makes his immortality neg, regen neg and all the other shit obsolete.
Yhwach not being hit in the first place doesn't mean that he has to resist his high godly regen neg.

Biological Manipulation and Size Manipulation: (Can resist the effects of the castle mutating the targets[13] and growing[15] them in size[

He's not resisting the compulsory, which invades the nerves of it's targets, and mangles their body through it by turning them into red paste.

Except for that yhwach can fate hax himself, so that he doesn't get hit by anything belmont throws at him which makes his immortality neg, regen neg and all the other shit obsolete.
Yhwach not being hit in the first place doesn't mean that he has to resist his high godly regen neg.
So he pussyfoots around?

Leon FRA.

I don't want to be that guy but why do you mention other Sternritter's powers as his first move when he didn't use them in the series. They are more of an optional equipment and not his main set of powers.

I don't want to be that guy but why do you mention other Sternritter's powers as his first move when he didn't use them in the series. They are more of an optional equipment and not his main set of powers.
Why would his first move matter, when he can view an infinite amount of futures...
he literally knows any and all actions that will be taken, and would obviously know what would and wouldn't work
If they are noted to be usable, then yes they are part of his main set of powers.

Why would his first move matter, when he can view an infinite amount of futures...
he literally knows any and all actions that will be taken, and would obviously know what would and wouldn't work
If they are noted to be usable, then yes they are part of his main set of powers.
I'm not a Bleach expert but like, he's had Almighty yet never used them in the series anyway, why would this be different?

From what I've seen, it doesn't look like a stomp.

I will quote a little the most important commented powers of the moment.

For Yhwach has:
- Fate Manipulation to be used on yourself to avoid attacks
- Casuality Manipulation (Doesn't seem to be listed in Leon's resistances)
- Precognition
Which allows him to see all the futures/possibilities of Leon's actions, thus being able to use all his powers and Schrifts appropriately. Some Schrifts abilities that seem to work are:
- Highly-Godly Regeneration
- X-Axis (shooting Leon's head)

Meanwhile Leon has:
- Ap advantage for One-Shot
- Soul Hax 4D (Why is this key really 4D? I don't know.)
- Immortality negation, resurrection and initial regeneration
- Sealing

I think that's it for now.

Sorry, but it's late and I'm on my cell phone right now, so it's hard to count the votes. So I can only do that later.

Last edited:
I'm not a Bleach expert but like, he's had Almighty yet never used them in the series anyway, why would this be different?
Because Yhwach has never really used a lot in Bleach, he even refused to use the almighty against ichigo, he never used yamamoto's bankai either despite stealing it. Yhwach also never really needed to use anything besides the almighty since he could stomp anyone into the ground with it.
And Yhwach can obviously see that the fate hax of the almighty is useless against bemont, which is where the schrifts come in.

@Hellscream yes he's resisting the compulsory, it's biological focused which Leon resists, either proves he can get through 4-D resistance on that level or bring something new.

For a guy who can see infinite futures he sure as hell didn't do a good job using those abilities to save himself in the final fight, so I'm doubting he remotely uses the shrifts in character even more.

So you admit Yhwach will deem the Almighty to be useless to use against Leon, but claims he'd use it in character?? Right.

You mean the move that requires him to get hit, also be aware of using this move in character when he's never used this move in character before, and not get instantly negged in all levels because of Leon's negation? Good luck trying to get that to work.

@Phsccarvalho X-axis won't work on Leon since it's a spatial attack, something Leon resists.

Either way I vote Leon for the reasons I stated, not convinced by Yhwach's win conditions.

You mean the move that requires him to get hit, also be aware of using this move in character when he's never used this move in character before, and not get instantly negged in all levels because of Leon's negation?
In addition, Leon fought a copy of him and resists his haxes, so even if it worked I don't think he would get shot himself.

Either way I vote Leon for the reasons I stated, not convinced by Yhwach's win conditions.
Okay, if you can wait for me to add the votes I would appreciate it. My phone has less than 15% battery and I need to sleep even though I can't.

Voting Leon for Glass's reasonings. Really not convinced by the win conditions for Yhwach myself.

Okay, if you can wait for me to add the votes I would appreciate it. My phone has less than 15% battery and I need to sleep even though I can't.
Thread mods can add in votes to non-staff OP last I recall.

One last question for me to get back to trying to sleep.

Couldn't the causality manipulation help Yhwach avoid attacks and the like, since Leon can't seem to resist it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back