• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This CRT Contains Edits that needed to be made due to the LoL profiles being very old. Maybe I didn't even need to open a CRT for most of the things I wrote here, but I still wanted to get the approval of the Admins.

Mecha Kingdoms​

All Mecha Kingdoms characters take scales from MK Jax and MK Leona, but they do not have such a Key so they should all be deleted. Characters that will be affected:
  • Garen Crownguard
  • Sett
  • Draven

Characters with Incorrect Keys:​

These Characters either do not have any Keys or they are missing, I will fix them. Characters affected by this:
  • Rakan: Base | Star Guardian | Cosmic
  • Malphite: Base | Infernal | Odyssey
  • Zyra: Base | Dragon Sorceress Zyra | Wildfire
  • LeBlanc: Base | Program LeBlanc. and Low 6-B key is should be deleted.
  • Azir: Galactic and Warring Kingdoms will be deleted
  • Corki: Base | Arcade
  • Kog'Maw: Base | Battlecast
  • Rek'Sai: Base | Eternum
  • Kai'Sa: Base | Arcade | Bullet Angel
  • Alistar: Base | Infernal
  • Shaco: Base | Dark Star

Battle of the God-Kings​

They should be 3-C because they take the scale from Aurelion Sol, but since A.Sol was 4-A when this tier was entered, 4-A was entered at the time. Since Aurelion sol is currently 3-C, God-King characters should be 3-C. Characters that will be affected by this:
  • God-King Garen
  • God Fist Lee Sin
  • God-King Darius
  • Nightmare Vladimir
  • Nightbringer Aphelios
  • God Staff Jax

Arcade/Battle Bosses

Since the Battle Boss Brand used to be Low 6-B, all Arcade Characters are Low 6-B. but since Brand is now 4-B, all these Arcade characters must also be 4-B because they already take scale from him. Characters that will be affected by this:
  • Sona
  • Ahri
  • Yasuo
  • Qiyana
  • Riven
  • Hecarim
  • Corki
  • Miss Fortune
  • Caitlyn
  • Ezreal
  • Blitzcrank
  • Ziggs
  • Kai'Sa
  • Malzahar

Others

Lissandra: As her profile says, she gets scale from Anivia and Brand and is supposed to be 4-B
Summoners:
It says in their profile that they get scale from Anivia because they can summon Anivia. Anivia used to be Low 6-B, so she remained Low 6-B, but since she is now 4-B, Summoners should also be 4-B.

Agrees:
Disagrees:

Back