• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends - Aurelion Sol Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
AP

0:36 - Ashe: "All the world on one arrow."
Aurelion Sol: "And all the galaxies in one palm."

2:29 - "Not my subtlest of creations."
"Sometimes you just need a galaxy destroyed."

3:59 - "I created galaxies faster than this."

30:29 - "Galaxies exist by my will - but, yes, that is certainly an impressive sword."

"The base elements in the atmosphere rally to my cause, accreting into a plasmic anomaly. The swelling stardust detonates at my unspoken command. The result is a dwarf replica dwarf replica of one of my majestic glories burning in the depths of space. After all, I can't fling a full-fledged star at this fragile world.

Trees splinter. Rivers evaporate. The mountain walls of the valley crumble in smoky avalanches. The tireless laborers erecting their Sun Disc, the soldiers taking the hill, the stargazers, the worshipers, the terrified, the doomsday prophets, the hopeless, the rising kings... all those who beheld the streaking comet with selfish eyes witness the ensuing supernova as an early dawn."

Either solidly 3-B or 'at least 3-C, likely/possibly 3-B', up to the thread's ruling of whether or not creating multiple galaxies, weaponizing the stars and galaxies he creates, casually maintaining multiple galaxies with just his existence, and causing supernovas while holding back immensely

----
Missing abilities

[[Immortality]] (Types 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 9) and [[Regeneration]] (Low-Godly, Should have immoralities and regeneration comparable to Bard due to his nature as a Celestial Avatar),

[[Large Size]] (Types 5 to 7)

[[Magic]] (Utilizes Celestial Magic),

[[Enhanced Senses]] (Able to see countless colors outside the human spectrum of light),

"There are countless colors, but I suppose a single rainbow is a good start."

"The star that floods its surface with light was one of my earliest creations, a confluence wrought of love and radiance. Ah, that cherished moment when she flared to life with colors only her creator could see."

"Gravity melts in undulating waves of color most eyes will never be able to witness."

"The whole spectacle is breathtaking, a cascading dance of blinding light and searing heat so hot that for a fleeting moment, new spectra are birthed into existence."

[[Life Manipulation]] (Can bring entire constellations to life and turn them into sentient beings. Created The Messenger, The Trickster, The Serpent, The Destroyer, The Scourge, The Immortal Fire, and The Great Beyond)

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Messenger_(Legends_of_Runeterra)
https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Serpent_(Legends_of_Runeterra)
https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Trickster_(Legends_of_Runeterra)
https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Destroyer_(Legends_of_Runeterra)
https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Beyond_(Legends_of_Runeterra)
https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Scourge_(Legends_of_Runeterra)

[[Matter Manipulation]] (Able to utilize the base elements in the surrounding area to create miniature stars and absorb and warp matter with his stars)

"With a few more basic elements I could really make this place shimmer."

"Time to gather the necessary matter!"

"The base elements in the atmosphere rally to my cause, accreting into a plasmic anomaly. The swelling stardust detonates at my unspoken command. The result is a dwarf replica of one of my majestic glories burning in the depths of space."

"My stars warp matter as more fuel coalesces into their cores, causing them to shine brighter, burn hotter."

"The young star's shimmering brilliance flies from my hands. It's joined by two sisters, always by my side. They careen around me in a radiant ballet, their white-hot cores devouring the gathering clouds of dust and matter I draw toward us. We become a storm of stars, the night sky incarnate, a maddening gyre of starfire."

[[Temperature Manipulation]]

"I conjure eddies of searing stardust, exhaling a heat so pure and dense it collapses the aura of this world just the tiniest bit, forever marring the planet's curvature. Coruscating strands of stellar flame pirouette from the center of the rift. Gravity melts in undulating waves of color most eyes will never be able to witness."

[[Plasma Manipulation]]

"The base elements in the atmosphere rally to my cause, accreting into a plasmic anomaly. The swelling stardust detonates at my unspoken command. The result is a dwarf replica of one of my majestic glories burning in the depths of space."

[[Resistance]] to [[Fear Manipulation]]

Nocturne: "You will never be free, dragon!"

Aurelion Sol: "Your base tricks are wasted on me."

Taunting an Enemy Fiddlesticks: "Fear? Generic."

----
For his true Celestial form, he would have the same generic powers the other Celestials have:

Abstract Existence (Type 1, Celestials are inherently conceptual in nature, and should they die the concept they embody will be completely erased from the world), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Avatar Creation (Celestials are capable of creating temporary avatars to interact with the physical world), Possession (Celestials are able to possess a mortal host, forcing their consciousness to a corner of the host's mind where they are able to perceive things that their body is doing through visions but unable to control their body in any way), Power Bestowal (Should a Celestial not completely possess their host they can bestow a portion of their powers to them), Cosmic Awareness, Clairvoyance (All Celestials are able to physically see the lives of mortals from birth to death and the threads of fate that bind them and the universe)

Last edited:
the feat is probably just tier 4. Creating galaxies in the universe just means creating all the stars and planets, he isn`t creating the empty space between them

the feat is probably just tier 4. Creating galaxies in the universe just means creating all the stars and planets, he isn`t creating the empty space between them
Eh? When did we start making that distinction? Wouldnt that invalidate a lot of 3-A universe creation feats?

Though his stuff isnt solely (pun not intended) creation feats so that wouldnt really change much

It depends on the method actually, if it's miniature big bang style, then it's still galaxy level. But if it's like piece by piece creation, it's only Tier 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back