• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: Nocturne CRT

1. Abstract existence type 3: A demonic amalgamation drawn from the nightmares that haunt every sentient mind based on nightmares.

this is for both keys btw. eternum one is for past, present and future nightmares.

2. Acausality type 4: eternum nocturne as shown in his page is beyond or outside time and space giving him type 4 acausality.

3. he should have immunity to soul manipulation due to being a sentient mass of nightmares and darkness. both keys again.

4. Non-physical interaction: After freeing itself from the spirit realm, Nocturne now continually descends upon the waking world. This one is also for both keys.

He is originally from the spirit world and hunted there.

Tbf i'm not good at this but well...abstract is nocture able to control his abstract? If he is able to then type 3 can work (though i assume he isn't reliant on the abstract he is part of)

Acausality type 4 seems good if he is beyond time and space

Non-physical interaction seems legit i guess

i mean normally one would need to be said on whether they have a soul or not to have immunity like meth was stated to lack one. I'm neutral on it doe due to it likely being made out of thoughts would make him lack it

Abstract Type 3: Agree.

Acausality 4: Disagree. This is an extreme ability that should be shown directly and not fall necessarily from being beyond time and space.

Soul Lacking: Neutral. I really don't know if he would have a soul by LoL standards or not. Possessed trees and demons have them, so I don't know if Nocturne would or wouldn't.

Non-Physical Interaction: Disagree. Maybe in the past, but now that Nocturne is free in the physical world we have no guarantee that he can hit non-corporeal things.

@Assalt There are actualyl a lot of characters who have type 4 acausality just because they exist beyond space-time

Just being "beyond space" shouldn't be enough to give that. Didn't we just have a discussion on being beyond space and how it should be context-dependent?

Eternum Noc has never shown any indication of being beyond causality, beyond space-time or not.

Assaltwaffle said:
Just being "beyond space" shouldn't be enough to give that. Didn't we just have a discussion on being beyond space and how it should be context-dependent?

Eternum Noc has never shown any indication of being beyond causality, beyond space-time or not.
eternum nocturne and the way he is described leads me to believe that he exists outside of the normal flow of space-time all the descriptions used to describes his moves and everything point to that fact. It should at the very list give him type 2 considering how explicitly it is stated.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
You kinda have to prove he doesn't have a soul. Does anyone like him in verse lack one or implied to lack one?
That is like telling me to prove that a robot has no soul, he is made out of nightmares and literally nothing else.

As for Non physical nocturne himself is still non physical despite having come to the real world he is made out of pure darkness and has no real form..even what we see as his splashart is not quite accurate able what he looks like. He freed himself from the spiritual world, does not mean that he lost his spiritual form in fact it is what makes him al the more dangerous.

Dz what are your own thoughts on them, I want this wrapped up. Not a fan of threads lasting for days.

Assaltwaffle seems to have accepted abstract existence type 3 and rejected the rest.

I am uncertain though. In order to qualify, a character must actually be the embodiment of an abstract concept.

that is what nocturne is, the embodiment of nightmares. and he should def get soul immunity because he is made solely out of nightmares. His NPI should also be because he is from the spiritual world. only the type 4 is reallty argueable.

The parts accepted by Assaltwaffle can probably be applied.

Bump.

further backing for his Acausality:

"Beyond time we exist."

"Ancient was our kind before this world began." Eternum Nocturne existed before even time and space was a thing.

"We transcend time."

You can ask Assaltwaffle to comment here again.

The discussion was apparently never settled.

Back