• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also can we talk about ranked here? I didn’t even know this type of discussion existed until now.

Since the season just ended, is there anything anyone either enjoyed or didn’t enjoy about this season? Any new lore that you like that came out? Any new champions? Any achievements?

Since the season just ended, is there anything anyone either enjoyed or didn’t enjoy about this season? Any new lore that you like that came out? Any new champions? Any achievements?
It was aight as a season I guess, only new champ I actually liked was Renata but K'Sante is pretty good

Lore wise I don't think much has happened other than the Ruination book

Is it safe now for scale Base Kyle to Aatrox?

Or not?

Edit;
Hey, does Xolaani not have a profile yet?

Last edited:
Is it safe now for scale Base Kyle to Aatrox?
All of the aspects will be scaled to 4-B yeah, Diana also fought Pantheon to a standstill
Edit;
Hey, does Xolaani not have a profile yet?
She will, im just finishing up some other projects and then i'll be dedicating my full focus to this, hoping to get LoL squared away over the winter break

Would Zac get a tier buff with the new skin? I don’t understand the skin but it seems spacey op 😌

Would Zac get a tier buff with the new skin? I don’t understand the skin but it seems spacey op 😌
Potentially, half the champions in the Empyrean line are going to other universes and fighting alt versions of themselves, but we'd need more lore before saying for sure

Potentially, half the champions in the Empyrean line are going to other universes and fighting alt versions of themselves, but we'd need more lore before saying for sure
Yeah also I think in the back animation zac goes through portals then grabs the space stone think and transforms or something

Back