• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah ik, I meant to ask if there are some characters without AU versions on their profiles? I know Shyvana doesn't for example
Yeah, some characters dont have any really notable AUs to make pages for, the most Shyvana has is her Ruined key but that is part of the main universe so it wouldnt be its own page

Yeah, theyre becoming their own profiles

For example:

NICE, but we need to do it in all relevant characters then

well it will be bad for me to download the game right now. It will be a distraction but maybe when I do, I can show you how to play it properly
WHAT? Are you old player? What is your rank , I am talking about gold-platin level

Me on my way to finally revise the Dota 2 profiles now that LoL is undergoing heavy revisions:
ben-stiller-zoolander.gif

welp, I am doing to make it tmr. I will take half job, and the other guy will take rest (I am fast at editing)

what does her arcana give her a low 1-C feat or something
also this isnt even the thread for this

I dunno, Iron, Bronce and Silver are easy, like really easy I get to Gold in 30 games max but getting out of there is pain. The furthest I got was Platinum Promos.

I mean, I am now in Gold 2, so I can see the suffering but also hope for platin

Back