• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh I feel like the opposite would be the way to go, if the profiles dont have the AUs on them it makes implimenting actual keys way easier, plus then yall can handle the AU tiers while I'm finishing up the mainline stuff
Yeah you are right, it bothers me a lot we have the AU versions of the characters in the profiles of the main verse characters, it just makes it confusing, look at Pantheon's profile for example.

Yeah you are right, it bothers me a lot we have the AU versions of the characters in the profiles of the main verse characters, it just makes it confusing, look at Pantheon's profile for example.
Yasuo is worse and hes missing several AUs lol

But yeah, if you guys wanna handle that aspect of the verse while i take care of the mainline stuff i would greatly appreciate it

But yeah, if you guys wanna handle that aspect of the verse while i take care of the mainline stuff i would greatly appreciate it
He deserves it, inter stays worse.

I'd rather we remove the AU versions and box them until there are more active league supporters, except the ones that already have match history against other characters in the wiki.

I'd rather we remove the AU versions and box them until there are more active league supporters, except the ones that already have match history against other characters in the wiki.
There about two dozen active League supporters atm going by the current LoL team, they just dont say much

Only the absolute chads can withstand it, It has trained my mentality tremendously I'm thankful to the region for it (Ayo? Pull up bro. KerxHell)
Naw, those chads are sexist, homophobic, transphobic, dude their first word is the word that kills the game experience and motivation to win the game (Ahm, mine is 1H4TEMYL1FE)

Ok that is true but I talked about the ones who have never done these things, I mean I'm a Jungle main so that's self explanatory all the hate comes to me lol.
XD (first game with you and we already got toxic mid laner and suicidal top enemy laner, easy win HAHAHAHA; typical eune server)

Kek

But anyways, new power for Varus and the other Darkin, they can empower normal weapons with their magic

While you guys talking, I am carrying my best friend in ranked.

Looks like Varus is being affected by the two humans inside of him to battle the other darkins?
Yeah thats sorta always been Varus' thing, shifting between the Darkin controlling and causing chaos and the couple taking control and fighting back, we just havent seen Varus actually fight other Darkin until now

I know there will be one, not smth new. Lets see then.

A dog with a dagger, I dig it.
New main an assassin dog with a dagger, noice.
maxresdefault.jpg

If anyone is wondering with patch notes, it is Top lane season haha, bot lane gets less EXP, Mid lane gets less gold and top lane stays same, time to play toplane

Do you have a sandbox or something with the changes to the verse Weekly? What is the revised Kayn profile looking like?

Wow there is a discussion thread

"I touched the stars and I saw the glorious light of a thousand suns
Now blinded by this elegance, how can my purpose be anything more but the dark"

Oh alright, I'll be happy to help as well.

Are we supposed to get rid of the AU keys from the profiles and create their own profiles after the CRT goes through?
Yeah, theyre becoming their own profiles

For example:

I prefer we just remove them until there are enough active supporters to actually create and well, support the AU profiles.

Anyway, rn I'm kinda busy so I'll make the CRT in a few hours

I prefer we just remove them until there are enough active supporters to actually create and well, support the AU profiles.

Anyway, rn I'm kinda busy so I'll make the CRT in a few hours
There already are my dude, there is no reason to remove them

Back