• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looking at some "pros use Swain" clips it looks like my suspicion is confirmed; Swain looks pretty bad.

GIve it some time his strengths will probably be discovered. Also he is just easier to balance now, so higher numbers if needed.

The Shadow Isles and the Immortal Bastion are 2 different places, and the Shadow Isles weren't even corrupted at the time Mordekaiser was in power. They became corrupted after Morde's skull was stolen from the Bastion (which weakened him and eventually brought him defeat), brought to the then Blessed Isles and, years later the Ruined King unleashed his spell on the whole Isles, corrupting it and inadvertently releasing Morde's skull.

It's probably just an Easter egg. By all rights, Swain shouldn't have met Aurelion yet, since he seems to be in space right now (now as in LOL's current time). Riot probably put that in there as hints or suggestions of where they're going with Aurelion's background/future plot.

It further backs up that Sol is part of a species, not just a unique entity, which in turn backs up Zoe's claims that she's tamed celestial dragons before

Like I said, you're not supposed to assume that Swain knows about ASol, though that is a reasonable assumption to make, you're supposed to take from that the fact that ASol is part of a species.

I was thinking Swain's demon told him, as the demon is the reason he can collect soul fragments (and thus trigger the dialogue) in the first place.

Maybe, maybe not. Since Swain only seems to get info from the soul fragments of people who die, and ASol clearly isn't dead. Don't take too much from it.

Asol already confirmed that he has a species and is not a one-off in his own dialogue.

"Celestial dragons live and die by our own, beautiful rules."

Did you read what I said? I was practically agreeing with you on the fact that there are many Celestial Dragons. Just don't think Swain knows it all, considering he's got no need for one right now as he's busy trying to secure/grow the Noxian Empire.

"A mortal emperor unbound by the destruction of his world, Jarvan's essence has since been reforged by the ageless energies of deep space. His humanity and his people now lost forever, he stands ready to welcome the Dark Star incursion, in the final subjugation of all existence."

While on it, what made the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C for Cosmic Reaver Kassadin?

What I can gather is that he is able to sustain the destruction of one universe followed by the birth of the next one. This is equivalent to 2 universes.

If this happens back-to-back within the timeframe where Time has not yet had the time to form in the interval between the two universes, it would be an instantaneous event from our or another external combatant's perspective (Kassadin himself is the only one who might perceive it differently in this example because he exists irrespective of time. Every other generic observer would perceive the event instanteously).

So if Kassadin's rating comes from a 'bi'versal feat instead of universal, this would be more appropriate for 2-C instead of Low 2-C.

The black hole (spear) he is holding on his other hand is actually the higher lifting feat, as it should weigh at least millions to billions of solar masses for its diameter.

IK but that is more common than being of interstellar size. Most beings go from planetary to galactic; you don't usually see something that dwarves a solar system but not a galaxy.

Does anyone want to try to calculate the mass of Thresh's black hole in his first cinematic? I think its diameter is somewhere in the range of hundreds to thousands of light years.

How is a void in any tier? It is literally the abscense of any significant matter. Only a couple galaxies in it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back