• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laxus Dreyar Attack Speed Scaling

Hi everyone, I'm new. I was going through Laxus's profile when I noted his attack speed calc which was massively hypersonic. But this feat has not been scaled to anyone. August has reacted to Laxus's Lightning and thus, it should scale to his reaction speed. Eileen should also benefit from this. So should Zeref and Natsu, the former being superior to August and the latter having blitzed the former in Igneel's Flames combined with Blaze Dragon King Mode. Also, sorry if I selected the wrong board.

We decided not to scale people from laxus' lightning as it tends to not act like lightning. or something.

Already discussed this feat anyway and it's fairly worthless anyway.

Meanwhile Laxus drops as fast as a lightning bolt when he arrives.

That would at least scale to Hades and he did already exhibit numerous actual lightning based attacks.

Back