• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

also also, just realised Kimba Laslow is not 11-A, so putting irotsuki instead since she's the only female character in the tier that isn't a circle

anyway, here's the tiers that are currently empty:

Tier High 1-A:

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier 2-A:

Tier 2-B:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 8-C:

Tier 11-C:

Tier Varies:

Last edited:
8d64d6kojrh81.jpg
5fc3eb2829fdc668c3c5f7bde806ea70.png
image-asset.jpeg
f0151b575815a1d58b24b6c08f6eb58e.jpg
Cough

Yang xiao long for high 8-C and Glynda Goodwitch for low 7-B

"Female characters only" - Da Rules

Also quality > quantity and i'm 101% sure there are 1-Aers with bigger assets

ah, i see, alright then

also, putting Anne Mayer in High 6-A since cloverdragon (absolute meanie) didn't post again while witch did smh
Your last post on the matter was literally this:
Well, well, it seems we have come at an impasse. Honestly can't quite figure out which is better

Can we get some votes, people?
Was it the post about Anne’s Imgur link being 18+? Come on 😭

mhm, well anyone want to vote for either Selene or Anne?

I'm just gonna put both in the spot if everybody is too much of a coward to vote

Cathyl is a Q cup with a 171 cm bust, what is Eva's measurements?
I mean just from her rotation page alone, Eva's a lot bigger than Cathyl:
39c174b147e440f61dd33ff8b3d9e910.jpg

Cathyl's breasts poked out far less from the frontal-view pic in her VBW profile than Eva's breasts do here! This bearing in mind that Leshawna, someone whose breasts poked out less than Eva's despite her thiccness, had a bra large enough that just one cup covered some guy's head!

Cathyl's breasts poked out far less from the frontal-view pic in her VBW profile than Eva's breasts do here! This bearing in mind that Leshawna, someone whose breasts poked out less than Eva's despite her thiccness, had a bra large enough that just one cup covered some guy's head!
Bruh

How do i post pics from a wiki link to the forum? Once i figure that out this is easy because Cathyl's is way, way bigger than that lol

Doesnt help that the cartoony style of Total Drama deceptively makes her look bigger from the front than the side

Last edited:

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Yeah no, Eva aint bigger

Back