• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

@Jasonsith

Well, i'll add Togame, but 3-C has Morrigan

unknown.png

also, nah, Mami vs Rias is non-factor, i just remembered Passionlip is back at 6-C

unknown.png

Litterally no contest

But that opens the Low 7-B spot

Goddamn tablet sending stuff before i finished writing AAAAAAAA

uhm, anyway, one more hing, i went through every char on the list and found the following:

Tier 4-A: Ruin Athe (No longer in the tier)

Tier 4-C: Sol (SMITE) (Profile deleted)

Tier Low 4-C: King Uma (No longer in the tier)

Tier High 6-A: Ragyō Kiryüi (No longer in the tier)

Tier High 6-B: Mila (No longer in the tier)

Tier 7-B: Ivy Valentine (No longer in the tier)

Tier 8-C: Rami (Profile deleted)

So yeah, those spots are now open.

Tier 4-A: Ruin Athe (No longer in the tier)
She is currently at 3-C and Low 2-C. But what even is her three sizes?

Tier 4-C: Sol (SMITE) (Profile deleted)
Okay.

Tier Low 4-C: King Uma
She occupies/competes at 5-B, 4-C and 4-B

Tier High 6-A: Ragyō Kiryüi (No longer in the tier)
She occupies/competes at 6-A and 5-C

Tier High 6-B: Mila (No longer in the tier)
She occupies/competes at High 6-C

Tier 7-B: Ivy Valentine (No longer in the tier)
She occupies/competes at High 6-C and High 6-A

Tier 8-C: Rami (Profile deleted)

So yeah, some spots are now open.

There was a 5th version of the largest bust size for every tier back before the update to the wiki. I wonder why it wasn't saved and copied to the forum?

There was a 5th version of the largest bust size for every tier back before the update to the wiki. I wonder why it wasn't saved and copied to the forum?
Can you locate it? Thanks.
(And is anyone saving it?)

Tier 0 should go to The Anafabula, as while technically it's genderless, it's semi-consistent portrayal as the Lady of Black Thorns in artwork has a slight edge over Senorita Dido I think. (Either that or Mary Nakayama)

(Also a couple of the current links are broken. Marie Curie's profile straight up doesn't exist anymore)

Last edited:
Tier 0 should go to The Anafabula, as while technically it's genderless, it's semi-consistent portrayal as the Lady of Black Thorns in artwork has a slight edge over Senorita Dido I think. (Either that or Mary Nakayama)

(Also a couple of the current links are broken. Marie Curie's profile straight up doesn't exist anymore)

Where was she even from?

Bruh ain't no way you put an abstrack narative entity on this list💀

Indeed.

For addition, AI redraw the 2747 fanart

Bruh ain't no way you put an abstrack narative entity on this list💀
every single character in tier 0 is, so whatever

anywyay, i agree with The Anafabula for tier 0

ANYWAY, Lord of B. is back in town everyone =w=

other charges:

Marie's page no longer exists, so rip 1-B spot

MarvelousAQL is no longer Low 5-B, so that spot empty

Ilulu is no longer High 6-C, so that stop is empty

Tsunade is no longer 7-A, so she'll be moved down to 7-B since it's empty

Murasaki is no longer High 8-C, so that spot empty