• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

Don't have numbers, but I think Iwanaga-hime might be bigger than Fubuki in Low 7-B?
Here's the best illustration for that I could find.
o2zjfHX.png

And in that spirit, I think Shifu Saku (who is also in that pic) might have a chance for her tiers as well.

At this point, I'm like 90% sure Kawakami specifically requests his characters to be drawn with boobs that look like they would pop if you poke them with a needle

actually just padding

Don't have numbers, but I think Iwanaga-hime might be bigger than Fubuki in Low 7-B?

And in that spirit, I think Shifu Saku (who is also in that pic) might have a chance for her tiers as well.
yeeeeeeah, she definitelly takes the low 7-B spot

i would say Shifu cleanly sweeps 7-C, and Low 5-B is empty so yeah

though, jesus christ dude, can you please put the lightest more effort in those summaries? Genuinely feels like something made by someone that just entered into the wiki.

though, jesus christ dude, can you please put the lightest more effort in those summaries? Genuinely feels like something made by someone that just entered into the wiki.
Those are the official character summaries of the book, so tell that to the author.

Akeno for 8-C and 7-A?

Akeno for 8-C and 7-A?

I think Rias are bigger.

Is passionlip actually bigger than Ilulu for 6-C?

mzaYHJW.jpeg

Ilulu vs Watermelon

Also, her proportions are ridiculous. She's like 4 foot tall. AND she purposefully nerfs the size of her **** on top of it.

mzaYHJW.jpeg

Ilulu vs Watermelon

Also, her proportions are ridiculous. She's like 4 foot tall. AND she purposefully nerfs the size of her **** on top of it.
Ye. already measured

Prier for first place 2-A. as she appears to be bustiest character of the verse. as well it looks like the original succubus design was retconned out of existence.

Makoto Sako for 1-A

I would say that Fumi's are larger IMO
R.37f03e9e2c05a163743bbb385e1e77c5

The tier 0 character don't have a page (Probably a wrong link)
fixed the link

Passionlip's boobs are larger than she is tall, so yes

Prier for first place 2-A. as she appears to be bustiest character of the verse. as well it looks like the original succubus design was retconned out of existence.
What do you mean by "retconned" ?

also if you could provide some, evidence, besides the stuff in her profile, it would be appriciated

Last edited:
What do you mean by "retconned" ?

also if you could provide some, evidence, besides the stuff in her profile, it would be appriciated
I can grab you some extra in a bit.
And as for the retcon. Disgaea 1 had a remaster called Disgaea 1 Complete. Which changed the design to the updated version from disgaea 3 onward (And even just removed classes that have not been seen since the first game) with the only appearance of the old look being reused cutscene art that was copy pasted from the first game. And disgaea 5 has the lead character in one of the DLCs go to the world of disgaea 2 with those designs where also changed.

ok, so no opponents, so Carol gets the 4-C spot and Brianne in High 4-C i guess

also Akeno in 7-A since she pretty clearly is the better pick for that

Also just to say, here's the still empty tiers

Tier High 1-A:
Tier High 1-B:
Tier 1-B:
Tier 2-B:
Tier Low 4-C:
Tier High 6-B:

Last edited:
Back