• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

Yeah second lowest ranked succubus class in Disgaea have been put at 95 cm as of the Prinny games. though she will not be keeping it for long after I am done with prier's page.

Yeah second lowest ranked succubus class in Disgaea have been put at 95 cm as of the Prinny games. though she will not be keeping it for long after I am done with prier's page.
well, why don't you share with us an image of Prier in the meanwhile?

Iirc it was because people were completely split about it

Feel free to post any arguments for Miss Fortune tho

:3

Iirc it was because people were completely split about it

Feel free to post any arguments for Miss Fortune tho

:3
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Last edited:
Never mind, Passion is 160 cm, Ilulu is only 130

Fun fact, Ilulu is also 130 cm tall. Her chest is as big as her height

As for comparison, this is actually kinda tricky, Glynda has a slightly bigger bust in measurement but she's also a full foot taller than Fubuki

Looking through her gallery i think it would be fair for them to share the spot, fubuki has instances where she looks bigger than glynda but also instances where she looks smaller
I mean OPM likes to make characters smaller in size in non serious parts

Wasn't it said that Fubuki is a full foot shorter than Glynda? Wouldn't that give her an advantage here?

Well, i feel like that is the winning point Fubuki, but if anyone disagrees my mind can be changed

also, gonna do the lady lucky change

Back