• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

Selene would honestly be my pick for 5-A, I think hers are bigger

Mimosa would be my High 6-C pick (I mean come on)

And for High 6-A, literally just the Fairy Tail character with the biggest bust size that's in that tier (probably Irene but idk)

Last edited:
Yang isnt even the bustiest charactr in rwby for those tiers
Show me

Proof​

Of your claim

Selene would honestly be my pick for 5-A, I think hers are bigger

And for High 6-A, literally just the Fairy Tail character with the biggest bust size that's in that tier (probably Irene but idk)
Same for u

Anyway, putting Mimosa into High 6-C since the arguments for her are convincing :v

Show me

Proof​

Of your claim
BBTAG_Character_Art_Collection_0524_page14_image1.webp
Yang_Xiao_Long_mobile_game_concept_art.webp

yang_xiao_long___rwby__render_10_by_rayluishdx2_del4hrj-pre.png

"Proof"

You absolutely typed this with one hand you batty boy.
slander smh

@WeeklyBattles

Didn't you say Yang isn't the best contender for the spots? Shouldn't you be posting proof of the one you think should be in the spot?

@Spinoirr

Please decrease the size of the pictures

also, only one of the two can be in the spot, so which of them do you think should have it ?
Low 2- C = Lilith Asami

Proof 1, 2, 3, 4
While this is a very good argument, i am sorry to say that Yellow Heart has the upper hand here

Lilith's measurements are B89 W55 H89 and F Cup, while Yellow's heart's are B101-W57-H88 and I cup (and to note, Yellow Heart is 10 cm shorter than Lilith too)

image.png

Last edited:
slander smh

@WeeklyBattles

Didn't you say Yang isn't the best contender for the spots? Shouldn't you be posting proof of the one you think should be in the spot?

@Spinoirr

Please decrease the size of the pictures

also, only one of the two can be in the spot, so which of them do you think should have it ?

While this is a very good argument, i am sorry to say that Yellow Heart has the upper hand here

Lilith's measurements are B89 W55 H89 and F Cup, while Yellow's heart's are B101-W57-H88 and I cup (and to note, Yellow Heart is 10 cm shorter than Lilith too)

image.png
OMG

@Majinere566

link not work

Proof for Selene (5-A; also check Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest Chapter 120 if needed, I will not share it because of the restriction on nudity)
she looks to be better than Litchi for the spot, so alright.

Anne Mayer for High 6-A I guess.

Reasons
Well, well, it seems we have come at an impasse. Honestly can't quite figure out which is better

Can we get some votes, people?

Back