• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

You already know who in 1-A
ok, so since we can't seem to find a tiebraker, both in the tier!

Is that even official artwork, though?

Alternative proposal: The Law of Identity. She shares Keena's body when she takes physical form, so we can take Keena to gauge things.

(There is also an official nude image of her bust, but I'm not going to post it for obvious reasons... it's chapter 2 of the manga if someone needs to see, though.)

yeah, seems like the better pick. gonna put her in the spot

For 4-C or 5-A

YES IM HERE TO DETHRONE

List of her Assets
a literal comic 4koma about assets in apron
also lmao
definitelly for 4-C, maaaybe for 5-A too

though i have no clue who she is

I already saw them, they are almost the same size
actually, now that i look better at it, Izawa Nami is better imo

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Izawa_Nami
2433.jpg

Last edited:
oddly enough the other characters in this tier have basically nothing.
images

No
images

Definitelly not

8132452-images%285%29.jpeg

Not even close

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ruphas_Mafahl

Edit: Just realizes you had said High 1-B, but It doesn't matter since Beatrice Is not High 1-B physically so she doesn't even qualify forbthe spot
Click the image it is linked to the profile
Thank you

Anyway, for 5-A Weekly was the main supporter for Selene, so @WeeklyBattles ya got anything to Say about It?

Last edited:
She doesn't have a profile yet, but it's something I plan to give her once I get another staff member to okay this CRT: https://vsbattles.com/threads/debby...b-likely-9-a-upgrade-scaling-and-more.152004/

But basically... Shadow the Shark (Officially romanized as "Shadowo tto Shark", but I don't think it was written correctly) would go into Tier 9-B or Tier 9-A in this thread. I mean... Come on. The most recent Omake came out with a scene of Debby putting her head right between Shadow's breasts:
M0hEp7J.png

I directly measured the diameter and...

Debby's Head: 149/7.5=19.8666666666666666 cm
Shadow's Breast Diameter (one individual breast): 238.5/160.3*19.8666666666666666=29.55832813 cm

Just one of Shadow's breasts is 29.56 cm in diameter. For comparison, Shadow's official height is 220 cm minus heels and fin, so her head is 29.333 cm tall. Bear in mind, that's the lateral diameter of just one breast. If my math is correct, I'm expecting a bust circumference of 185.7 cm assuming the diameter is the same as the diameter of both her breats!

Ilulu from Maid Dragon should be in 6-C because Passionlip had her AP changed.

Ilulu from Maid Dragon should be in 6-C because Passionlip had her AP changed.
Bump

Back