• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Based on M3X's calculatio .

Hagoromo told the other Kages that he needed their help to summon Naruto & Co back from Kaguya's parallel time-space immediately after they created the moo . Right after the moon has begun to be created Hagoromo says "they've done it" and starts the summoning jutsu to bring them back. Furthermore, at the same time, Naruto who is at least Sub-Relativistic flew over to Black Zetsu who had been injured in the battle and threw him into the moon as it was rising, in the time span of 2 or 3 pages of light dialogue. Followed with them being summoned back by Hagoromo, and the Kages; with the longest of summoning jutsu taking only a few minutes to cast.

Thus we can now use a low-end timeframe of 10 minutes, a mid-end timeframe of 7 minutes, and a high-end timeframe of 5 minutes.

High End ~

0.5 * (1.00845937 * 10^23kg) * (384400km/300)^2 = 82,742,124,812,728,500,000,000,000,000,000,000 Joules

Large Planet Level, 19775.84 zettatons of tnt or 19.8 yottatons of tnt.

Mid End ~

0.5 * (1.00845937 * 10^23kg) * (384400km/420)^2 = 42237333878271617714000000000000000 Joules

Large Planet Level, 10095 zettatons of tnt or 10.1 yottatons of tnt.

Low End ~

0.5 * (1.00845937 * 10^23kg) * (384400km/600)^2 = 20696319443810592996500000000000000 Joules

Large Planet Level, 4947 zettatons of tnt or 5 yottatons of tnt.

Hagoromo possesses both the Six Paths Yang Power, and the Six Paths Yin Power. Hence Hagoromo has the full power of this calculation. Hagoromo gave the Yang & Yin powers to Naruto, and Sasuke respectively.

Madara & Kaguya possesse both the Six Paths Yang Power, and the Six Paths Yin Power as well. Madara's power is nearly equal to Hagoromo's.

Hamura possesses the Six Paths Yin Power, and used it alongside Hagoromo using his Six Paths Yang Power to create a moon together.

A few other calculations on the way ~

- Edo-Tensei Madara's Shinra Tensei was said to completely block out the sky. This means the meteor must be at least as far as the horizon on both its radius. This puts the meteor somewhere around the lower end of Planet Level. This feat is from Madara's weakest version, near the start of the War arc.

I'm good, don't try to boss me around. This is absolutely wank whenever it attempts to shorten the time frame from 30 minutes to 5 minutes. Again, as I said it's wank. Or do you want me to draw you a picture?

The Prince of Counters said:
I'm good, don't try to boss me around. This is absolutely wank whenever it attempts to shorten the time frame from 30 minutes to 5 minutes. Again, as I said it's wank. Or do you want me to draw you a picture?
Im not bossing you around.

Im only telling you what you need to do if you want to stay here and not cause trouble. If you say its wank, the explain why. Otherwise its nonsense that'll clog up the thread and not contribute at all.

Afaik 30 min for Hagoromo moon lifting feats have been debunked by Kep! even 30 min is too fast.

~ I should clarify. There are two moon creation feats in Naruto. The first one which Hagoromo & Hamura did offscreen, and the second one which Naruto & Sasuke did on screen in chapter 690 ~

The accepted timeframe currently is 15 minutes for Naruto & Sasuke creating the moon, not 30

I'd like you to read chapter 690 . Immediately after Naruto & Sasuke created the moon Hagoromo began the summoning ritual to bring them back. A summoning ritual does not take more than at most a few minutes to cast. Effectively all that happened during this timeframe was a one page conversation between Sasuke, Kakashi, & Sakura while Naruto who is at least Sub-Relativistic went to throw an enemy who had previously been injured during the battle into the moon as it was rising.

This is at absolute most 7 or 10 minutes. You should provide some evidence rather than just using the word wank.

Sir Silent orchestra said:
Afaik 30 min for Hagoromo moon lifting feats have been debunked by Kep! even 30 min is too fast.
Read what I wrote above.

Naruto reached Kaguya by short distance teleport that comes out as a script, not speed
and kaguya is weakening, by connecting with the worlds, he absorbs chakra, said black zetsu, he needs to recover his chakra, so kaguya also loses control of the bijuus, rather he would go up to naruto or sasuke rather they would go down, because Obviously, Kaguya was becoming very sensitive to losing chakra to connect these places
One thing is that when he recovers his chakra on earth and another issue is that by connecting those worlds he is losing his chakra since previously the team 7 could not tank kaguya at all

I will only highlight this, if those places belonged to you, you should not connect them so forcefully that you are losing your chakra and for which you can hit it ... so these places are not dimensions but allegorical planets that you yourself have not known, except for the place that you are sure of terraform which said place should be on earth in a hidden place

Hagoromo with his brother barely are Moon lvl with their ultimate jutsu (the Chibaku Moon lvl) and now he is Large Planet?

Facepalm. This is why calcs are only for references, not something definitve, not something above the manga/story/anime/etc itself.

"Naruto who is at least Sub-Relativistic flew over to Black Zetsu who had been injured in the battle and threw him into the moon as it was rising"

I might be dumb dumb in regards to calcs but is this not some form of calc stacking.

That's fair - but that still doesn't explain where the timeframe comes from.

Back