• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So it is just pure guesswork? We don't actually know how long the feat took? We just assume an arbitrary speed, use that to calculate the kinetic energy and say that's how powerful Hagoromo is?

The premise of this thread attempts to use Naruto and Sasuke supposedly moving the moon to reverse scale to Hagoromo since he provided said power (and did the feat himself although with no concrete timeframe), which would scale to others. However..

Now that I've gone back and read the chapter, the moon wasn't moved at all. We know Hagoromo and Hamura created and moved the moon, but chibaku tensei doesn't automatically involve movement. Nagato's multiple CTs did not move from the origin of the black gravity spheres, nor did Sasuke's. Madara's CTs didn't move until he specifically motioned for them to start traveling.

However with Naruto and Sasuke, the moo doesn't move from the center of origi . The only movement visual clues are from the cast being reverse summoned. Makes sense, since they were only given the power to create the moo. This is also provable by the anime .

So there's no timeframe to be used here.

Well, the blog says this:

"Now, since we don't have a timeframe, I'll assume 3 timeframes

10 minutes, 30 minutes and 1 hour"

Can you explain to me how that is not pure guesswork?

The moon never went into space or whatever other absurd distance is being thrown out there, and you're linking people to calculations that aren't even used on the profiles.

Callsign Castle said:
The premise of this thread attempts to use Naruto and Sasuke supposedly moving the moon to reverse scale to Hagoromo since he provided said power (and did the feat himself although with no concrete timeframe), which would scale to others. However..
Now that I've gone back and read the chapter, the moon wasn't moved at all. We know Hagoromo and Hamura created and moved the moon, but chibaku tensei doesn't automatically involve movement. Nagato's multiple CTs did not move from the origin of the black gravity spheres, nor did Sasuke's. Madara's CTs didn't move until he specifically motioned for them to start traveling.

However with Naruto and Sasuke, the moo doesn't move from the center of origi . The only movement visual clues are from the cast being reverse summoned. Makes sense, since they were only given the power to create the moo. This is also provable by the anime .

So there's no timeframe to be used here.
Have you actually read the chapter?

690-10
The moon reached the end of the exosphere before they were summoned back, which it would take at most 1 or 2 minutes to summon them back.

Imagine being so petty that you flat-out disregard the effort and thought thrown into the calculation and call it a wank just because you think Narutoverse shouldn't be that powerful. Lmao.

That being said, someone should call TataHakai and let him evaluate this.

If there is a calc here that needs evaluating, it ought to be put into a blog post.

5-A was via a high end of the infinite tsukuyomi calc which people are questioning at the moment.

Still... large planet naruto sounds like a pipe dream

Only hardcore DBZ fans would try to lowball Naruto god tiers under 5-B. Let them tell it Naruto and everyone else in verse aren't even 5-C. I tried explaining the whole GBE gravitional binding energy for creating and moving moons, but DBZ heads still discredit it. They'll always be in denial until ikemoto draws them flat out destroying planets.

Damage3245 said:
@BleachNeedsToComeBack; don't try and start trouble by slinging accusations at DBZ fans.
No not at all. I just came from comicvine and was having a heavy discussion on Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs Adult Naruto and Sasuke. The person I was debating with didn't understand nor cared to understand that Naruto and Sasuke were actually Planet Level due to scaling from Hagoromo and creating their own moon via GBE. I can link the thread if you want. Also who are you to tell me what and what not to post. You aren't Kep.

prime hag had the complete 10 tails mastery over SM and his base that already was able to fight kaguya, his ap should be the same if not higher then kaguyas tbh

Back