• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large Killer Instinct Revision

We would need better justification for the feats listed in Venom's blog other than text. Are there any videos, or any official text that describes these feats?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Another_Meteor_Calc_Killer_Instinct_this_time

There is the above calculation that I commented, where the yield of those meteors yielded Small Town level and Town level respectively.

The speed of those meteors yielded at least quadruple digit Mach values. So for speed, anyone who can dodge those meteors in the game should scale in terms of speed, I think.

Lina Shields said:
We would need better justification for the feats listed in Venom's blog other than text. Are there any videos, or any official text that describes these feats?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Another_Meteor_Calc_Killer_Instinct_this_time

There is the above calculation that I commented, where the yield of those meteors yielded Small Town level and Town level respectively.

The speed of those meteors yielded at least quadruple digit Mach values. So for speed, anyone who can dodge those meteors in the game should scale in terms of speed, I think.
Venom specifically states what piece of media the feats come from. But I guess I can dig around for the direct link to the feats?

Killer Instinct Novella Feats:

Glacius blitzes ARIA(Chapter 5)

https://www.ultra-combo.com/ki-novella-chapter-5/

Near the ending.

Gargos' portals, Sadira's fold space(Chapter 6)

https://www.ultra-combo.com/ki-novella-chapter-6-shadows-dawn/

Bonus feats:

Tusk's sword cuts through Ultratine and just one chord of Ultratine is 100x stronger than the Golden Gate's cables.(Chapter 4)

https://www.ultra-combo.com/ki-novella-chapter-4-conflux/

Tusk takes down ARIA, Fulgore and Riptor all at once with little difficulty.(Chapter 2)

https://www.ultra-combo.com/ki-novella-chapter-2-watchman-awakes/

Near the ending.

We cannot use the portal feat, nor the stars feats as these were discussed and debunked a lot of times. The only thing here we can use Glacius speed and Gargos lightining feat.

In one of Gargos speaches in between matches of Shadow Lords against Tusk he states that "...with Tusk's Sword (He mentions the name but I dont remember) he will finally become Omnipotent", I dont know If I have a image to support it since I havent play KI in months.

Dark649 said:
We cannot use the omnipotent statements because it's NLF.
Well, its understandable, but can you link the page were the stars and portal feat get debunked?, Mostly for inspection.

A) No, it is not since large quantity of events in that scene.

B) No, they are scaled from Shinnok, who remade a planetary sized realm.

Dark649 said:
A) No, it is not since large quantity of events in that scene.
B) No, they are scaled from Shinnok, who remade a planetary sized realm.
A. What does that mean?

B. It was still part of the evidence used. And about Shinnok remaking that realm. Can I see how Raiden and Shao Kahn scale to that? And can I see where Raiden and Shinnok nearly destroyed the Earth as well?

Cropfist said:
No, Shao Kahn and Raiden are planet for having the power to destroy all the realms.
Have they ever done that before? Is there any supporting statement or evidence? Cause that's good enough for me.

Some more feats:

As seen in Shadow Lords, Gargos flies from the atmosphere to the Earth in seconds, making him way above Supersonic+.

He's superior to Glacius in speed, who can blitz ARIA.

Considering the Astral Realm and Gargos defeating the Astral beings, this should bump KI up even more.

Jago survives a beating from Gargos.

Jago can create a pretty large Endouken with his KI 2013 Ultimate.

Glacius can dodge Chief Thunder's lightning.

You need to provide links and better evidence to these things because they seem vague without context.

Regarding Gargo's Portal feat:

https://youtu.be/MwW8XFOYBxs?t=26

It's seen here causing a massive cloud dispersal, reminds me of Abigail's Portal feat from the DMC anime.

Another thing the lighting does:

http://killerinstinct.wikia.com/wiki/Shadows_at_Daw

"One did not open a hole through the fabric of space and time merely to say hello (...)

the recent emissions from the portal—lightning that seared the ground, altering matter and corrupting it by breaking down its molecular structure—gave chilling proof to that theory. Something was beginning to reform the Earth.

"So what do we do?" asked Cinder, standing behind ARIA and tossing a blob of plasma in one hand as though it were a child's ball. "Reports are coming in saying—"

"Yes," interrupted ARIA. "I have access to all Ultratech communiqués. There are portals opening above every continent on the planet. Hundreds of thousands of people are already dead from these lightning emissions."

Clockworx said:
Some more feats:
As seen in Shadow Lords, Gargos flies from the atmosphere to the Earth in seconds, making him way above Supersonic+.

He's superior to Glacius in speed, who can blitz ARIA.

Considering the Astral Realm and Gargos defeating the Astral beings, this should bump KI up even more.

Jago survives a beating from Gargos.

Jago can create a pretty large Endouken with his KI 2013 Ultimate.

Glacius can dodge Chief Thunder's lightning.
These are upgrades, but calcs and the scenes are needed.

Glacius blitzing Aria is from the Novel, doe I'm pretty sure it's happenned in the games now, I have the excerpt here:

"It was Glacius!

In the next thousandth of a second ARIA had the following thoughts: The alien Glacius had found a way inside Eagle's stasis-gel chamber—he had turned into a liquefied state and was actually surrounding the prisoner—now her conversation with Eagle in his dream construct made sense—Glacius had assumed the guise of Eagle's weyekin—his spirit guide—and the alien had most likely been infiltrating the heart of the Pinnacle for days, communicating with Eagle—the alien might have even been interacting with the Ryat-sim—she had to destroy Glacius—and to do that she would have to sacrifice Eagle.

But before she could fire a laser blast, shards of ice shot up all around, encasing the acrylic tube—huge jagged stalagmites projecting from the floor. The tank glowed from within.

Then—an explosion rocked the chamber.

ARIA was knocked back by a shockwave of frozen particles, hurling her body against the far wall where she crumpled to the floor. She looked up. Fragments of frozen shards were scattered everywhere, and a gaping hole now filled the center of the chamber.

Eagle's containment cylinder, along with its precious prisoner, had vanished. ""

Cropfist said:
wait, why was planet level Glacius with tech removed?
Dont know, I think Dark649 removed It, but no reason was stated. Still. we can scale them to 7-C?, the calc was checked by Admins. and aproved (Not to mention that MHS+ was calc. too.?

Yeah, I actually disagree with the satellite laser feat. They don't necessarily react to it, they get hit by it before they can react and scream in agony.

Clockworx said:
Yeah, I actually disagree with the satellite laser feat. They don't necessarily react to it, they get hit by it before they can react and scream in agony.
What about Fulgore?, People are capable of reacting to his lasers and the Tusk calc. has MassiveHyperSonic+ Combat Speed, seem to fit in nicely.

Clockworx said:
You'd be wrong. They move in tandem with it b4 it even hits them:

First frame, beam already on screen, head down, haven't noticed the beam yet:

http://i.imgur.com/kLzbYf0.jpg

Second frame, head up, beam hasn't hit them yet, reacted or not, they moved in tandem with it:

http://i.imgur.com/niLFxm0.png

Keep in mind, beam does continue it's way down, so no, it's not stuck in the air for no reason.

Clockworx said:
Still couldn't react to the beam.
Reacting=/= Dodging

I feel like you don't know what reacting to something means.

Additionally, I literally just proved they move at comparable speeds to it, reactions or not. So, still applies to speed.

If a character is about to be a hit by a bullet, turns their head towards the mid air bullet, and begins to move their body, but it hit anyway, it's still a speed feat, they just weren't faster than the thing they were dodging.

>comparable speeds

Literal centimeters from their face =/= comparable speeds

It's still somewhat impressive, but it really can't put up for Sub Rel speeds.

Yes, I know what reacting to something means.

"It's still somewhat impressive"

I think you've missread me.

By "Comparable speeds" I mean, literally speeds which can be mathematically compared to one another in order to determine the relative ammount of one to the other. I did not mean "literally the same speed or something"

At no point did I imply anything relating to sub rel speeds or any of the sort.

But hey, at least we got that sorted.

KarmodF said:
Dont know, I think Dark649 removed It, but no reason was stated. Still. we can scale them to 7-C?, the calc was checked by Admins. and aproved (Not to mention that MHS+ was calc. too.?
Because the calc had some problems when evalueted later by other admins, this is why we cannot use them. The planet level one comes from a bad ending, which we cannot use.

Stop quoting each other back and forth. It spams the page, and makes it much harder to read.

Anyway, What about the calculation blog that Lina linked to? Couldn't we use that to upgrade the characters accordingly?

If there are no problems with the calc and other users agrees, i suppose it can be added along with Massively Hypersonic speed from Gargos, Fulgore and Thunder feats.

Back