• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large Killer Instinct Revision

Town level going by the linked calculation blog, or so I think.

That portal produced by Gargos caused the atmosphere of Earth to shift incredibly fast. That could count as a kinetic energy feat right there (which will probably end up extremely high depending on the actual speed in which said atmosphere was moved)..

May do a calc on that actually.

EDIT: While creating portals of a specific size is not quantifiable, the aftermath of the portal creation (where this feat happened) is.

Gargos moving through said portal caused this, apparently.

It was needed all the cast to defeat Gargos, so the full value goes to him while a smaller value for the cast.

Dark649 said:
It was needed all the cast to defeat Gargos, so the full value goes to him while a smaller value for the cast.
No, The canon is that the Espiritual Warriors (Kim-Wu, Tusk and Hisako) defeated Gargos with the possible help of Kan Ra's Invetions.

He is more powerful than an individual character as it requires more of them to compete with him. Ex: He toyed with Jago, who was unable to inflict notable damage.

Except Eyedol, he needed to distract him around the Astral Plane and made him fight the Chimeras because he feared Eyedol's true power.

We don't know by how much, but he is considered as one of the God Tiers in the cast, so i can agree with you.

I think so, yes, but it would be preferable if Lina created a new blog with his versions of the calculations instead (the ones that he posted in the comment section).

Where it happened? and i think Gargos feat could put them at an higher rating than Town level.

Dark649 said:
Where it happened? and i think Gargos feat could put them at an higher rating than Town level.
Scale to Eyedol at best, but Eyedol has a move were he launches even bigger meteorites (10xTimes bigger), so both Tusk and Eyedol should be checked. Both AP and Speed.

One of the calc group members already said Lina's Tusk meteor calc was fine. The characters should be changed to 7-C now right?

Yes. It should be fine if somebody competent is willing to apply the changes.

Okay. I know nothing about it though. Sorry.

Clockworx said:
Gargos should be Continent with portals.
Continent? I'm doubt, the portal hasn't disperse any clouds.

But it had still shake a good chunk of North America, so the feat would be more like in the Country range.

Stefano4444 said:
Clockworx said:
But it had still shake a good chunk of North America, so the feat would be more like in the Country range.

Pretty sure the portal dispersed some clouds...

Clockworx said:
Stefano4444 said:
Clockworx said:
Pretty sure the portal dispersed some clouds...
I have watched the video and no clouds was be dispersed, the portal only shake that part of the planet and shut down the electric systems of the entire East Cost of the USA (and even the one of Mexico).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwW8XFOYBxs&feature=youtu.be&t=26s

That's weird, the shockwaves should have dispersed those clouds right? Seeing as the shockwaves dwarfed the clouds in size and all.They most likely didn't care/forgot to/couldn't make a new animation for the clouds dispersing.

Dienomite22 said:
That's weird, the shockwaves should have dispersed those clouds right? Seeing as the shockwaves dwarfed the clouds in size and all.
Well, it could simply mean that the shockwaves were only powerful enough to shake that part of the word, but not enough to disperse any clouds.

It doesn't completely make sense, but it the best explanation i had.

I think the clouds were left unanimated due to whatever reasons most likely budget or time constraints. For that feat they just reused the only resource of Earth they had and that's the Shadow Lords Earth which was just an Earth with animated cloud layers that rotated and didn't bother to reanimate the clouds. This is more likely the option seeing as you can tell every cutscene in the game have the same 'cheaply' made look and reuses animations similar to that scene.

It's more likely budget/time constrains since even the Ultimates have unimpressive animations.

^This is too true besides Jago's at least for me.Also, Goku's "Ultra Instinct Omen" form sounds and looks too much like a reference to Omen from KI but it probably is just a coincidence.

Back