• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dandadan: Jiji's new profile

Second22

They/Them

Jiji's new profile​

I have made changes, additions, and remove to many parts of Jiji's profile, and this is the new profile.

Changes​

Basically, I have divided it into 2 keys, which are Before accessing Ki, Accessing Ki, and it looks something like this.

Additions​

Remove​

• Resistance to Energy Absorption(Jiji has far too much spiritual energy for someone to absorb, when an alien tried to absorb it the alien overheated and exploded)
    • Since he cannot resist it, Jiji merely has high energy unrelated to resistance in any way. He still benefits from Energy Absorption. I will move this part to Stamina instead.
In essence, briefly, it will be something like this. There will be a few details that you can check in the new profile.

Last edited:
It's not clear which type it is, but Evil Eye is Type 3, and Mongolian Death Worm Madness Type 3 has also been accepted by the staff. However, I'm okay with changing it if we're going to differentiate the types from Evil Eye. Anyway, it's indicated that they're the same type and can cancel each other out. So, I'm not very sure about this matter.
This is literally the definition of type 2 madness.
2: Mind Manipulation: Users of this type rely upon directly interacting with the minds of their victims, utilizing various forms of mental attacks to drive them insane.

Evil Eye is type 3 because you just look at it and it goes crazy, and not because of mental attacks.

Anyway, since this was accepted in another recent crt, I can make a small crt about it later.

And man, take it easy with the credits, there is a limit of credits per version and you are already on the fifth one which apparently is open.

You have time write down that the Power of Spiral is stronger than The Evil Gun, that's why it's High 8-C. Otherwise people will get confused as to why it's High 8-C.

Other than that everything looks fine.

You have time write down that the Power of Spiral is stronger than The Evil Gun, that's why it's High 8-C. Otherwise people will get confused as to why it's High 8-C.

Other than that everything looks fine.
Same thoughts here.

Back