• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurumi and Tohka Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i think that this is my last CRT about DAL (finally), he is pretty short:

"Looking at that appearance, Nia yelled. "Uwaa! Is it really Kurumin!? Well 'well' that would be so if you had retrieved my Sephira from that Devil Director, but does that also mean that my position in this is not needed!? This is an identity crisis!" "Please be quiet. This is my first time controlling this Angel, so let me concentrate." "Ugh...... Is this NTR? It hurts ......" It was unclear why Nia hugged her shoulder, and her body was trembling. Kotori temporarily ignored it, turning her gaze towards Kurumi. "ÔöÇÔöÇSo, how is it? Where's Shidou?" "Shidou-san... yes, he's alright." 『……!』 At the words of Kurumi, the Spirits' expression brightened up. Kotori who was also trying to hide her 'emotions sighed in relief. But then. "......., this is.......?" Kurumi looked at ┬½Rasiel┬╗'s pages, then frowned her eyebrows while mumbling to herself."
~ Quote​
It's all.

This is My Username was taken said:
nice fanfic you got there
Haha not really, it come from the Volume 18, i have the quote but i was lazy to use it, well the pics come from the volume 18 just after Tohka injured Mio.

The OP looks alright to me. Also, this feat might need to be calculated as it could be up to 6-A, High 6-A or higher.

The Causality said:
For now I can't calculate this so High 6-B is a good solutio
I know some Calc members can do it for you, assuming that you ask politely and willing to wait, The Causality. I guess High 6-B is a good back up.

Agreed. If a calc is given, I support this.

Yep

Also, sorry if this come from nowhere but Tohka in this form is able to resist to Mio's Law Manipulation as she is suggered here because she absorbed the power of Mio herself

The Causality said:
Yep
Also, sorry if this come from nowhere but Tohka in this form is able to resist to Mio's Law Manipulation as she is suggered here because she absorbed the power of Mio herself
I think this proposal is fine

I think that Country level+ should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back