• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurou Daijuuji VS. Shido Itsuka

I... probably shouldn't do this, however, I'm going to do it anyway.

Key(s): Mid-Game Kurou (6-C version), and Berserk Shido

Speed?: Speed is equalized.

Mindset: Both Shido and Kurou are in-character.

Distance: Standard Battle Assumption

Kurou Daijuuji:

Shido Itsuka:

Inconclusive:

Korou vs Shidou

Don't really remember for Kurou but all of his attacks deal mind, soul and conceptual damage. He also resists the same. Other than that, not sure.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Real talk what do they open with
No one has any idea what Shido opens with. He opens with different stuff basically every battle, to the point he once lead by using all of his powers at the same time.

Planck69 said:
Don't really remember for Kurou but all of his attacks deal mind, soul and conceptual damage. He also resists the same. Other than that, not sure.
Shido's barrier could help him not receive damage dealt from Kurou, though the concept damage would probably kill his barrier. In this key Shido's barrier is passive.

Shido has no leading move, he leads pretty much anything.

Nier Hitoshura said:
Shido's barrier could help him not receive damage dealt from Kurou, though the concept damage would probably kill his barrier. In this key Shido's barrier is passive.

Shido has no leading move, he leads pretty much anything.
Kurou can bypass barriers though...

His barrier negation seems more like he simply overpowered Therion's barrier then outright bypassed it, but it's on the profile, so eh.

My knowledge on Kurou isn't that great as I only finished chapter 1 on Demonbane (doing Al Azif route first since the guide on Fuwanovels seems to imply that I should, and I was also told do the same by another user on discord), so I have to ask; what does mid-game Kurou do?

Although, I don't think Shidou has one-shot ap so any confrontation with Daijuuji wouldn't be good since he has mind, soul, and conceptual damage with his attacks. Actually, with that, I think I'll give it to Kurou, Itsuka having an inconsistent opening move isn't going to do him any good against a guy with mind, soul, and concept damage when he, himself, doesn't resist those except for mind hax.

Maybe, it should be High 6-C Shidou, one-shot ap vs. hax.

Back