• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs a Harem King?

No but, In-Character he would just attack with basic attacks first considering, He won't just pull an OP sword just to kill a smol skeleton
Saldaphon is the first thing he pulls against anything, what basic attacks? Because Shido don't Go punching people, every time he have to fight, he uses Saldaphon.
Law hax making Sans always attack first, Distance doesn't matter
Prove of that?
I thought he couldn't control them yet
He can Control them, but he would eventually explode due to alL the energy.
Law hax doesn't mean Sans would just attack first, He can also attack Shido during actions
Considering his Law hax just works If the battle takes place in Undertale world, is not much relevant.
His berserk mode just makes him do random stuff like courtesing a woman, Be more perverted and some other stuff

It doesn't make him attack furiously
Neither of this moments are him in battle, he he trying to defeating a opponent, is kinda obvious he would pull his weapons.

Saldaphon is the first thing he pulls against anything, what basic attacks? Because Shido don't Go punching people, every time he have to fight, he uses Saldaphon.
I didn't see pull it though?
Prove of that?
It activates if you are fighting him
He can Control them, but he would eventually explode due to alL the energy.
I see
Considering his Law hax just works If the battle takes place in Undertale world, is not much relevant.
His law hax doesn't work only in-verse, Nothing proves that
Neither of this moments are him in battle, he he trying to defeating a opponent, is kinda obvious he would pull his weapons.
That's what he did in his berserk state, I haven't seen him in combat when he is in berserk

I didn't see pull it though?
Oh, you din't watch the anime? When he was about to die to some soldiers, he pulls the Sword first move. And he does that a bunch of different times.
It activates if you are fighting him
I mean, that ignore distance.
🔎
His law hax doesn't work only in-verse, Nothing proves that
He pages says It does dog. The other versers don't have Undertale mechanics, so is kinda obvious that It would't take effect in verses that don't follow this mechanics.

Also, even If he does attack first, Shido just gonna dodge with Metatron.
That's what he did in his berserk state, I haven't seen him in combat when he is in berserk
Exactly, so in Battle, he would pull any of his Angels.

He gonna use Metatron, and telerport out all Sans attacks gg.

He pages says It does dog. The other versers don't have Undertale mechanics, so is kinda obvious that It would't take effect in verses that don't follow this mechanics.
His page says what his law hax does, It doesn't say it works only in-verse
Also, even If he does attack first, Shido just gonna dodge with Metatron.
Fair, So can Sans with TP
Exactly, so in Battle, he would pull any of his Angels.

He gonna use Metatron, and telerport out all Sans attacks gg.
Sans can do the same and attack him more agressively with Massibly better Danmaku

He also has time stop, Intangible attacks which Shido cannot interact and blue mode

I feel like saying Sans law hax won't work is like the infinite gauntlet debate. As far as I know this has stopped being a thing. In a battle with a more clashing treatment of the abilities like Flash time travelling and Goku's verse not working like that a case could be made but here there is no reason it wouldn't operate for the same reason Shido's abilities continue to work.

His page says what his law hax does, It doesn't say it works only in-verse
It does make the distiction.
Fair, So can Sans with TP
He can't, because of how outrange he is.
Sans can do the same and attack him more agressively with Massibly better Danmaku
Meh, not really. His Danmaku gonna get countered by Shido Auto-Teleport.
He also has time stop,
He just use to set up attacks, so Auto-Teleport.
Intangible attacks
Auto-Teleport.
blue mode
Not sure If that would be able to hit him, he does have a passive barrier that prevents that.

It does make the distiction.
It doesn't
He can't, because of how outrange he is.
Nothing stops Sans from getting near though?
Meh, not really. His Danmaku gonna get countered by Shido Auto-Teleport.
He doesn't spam that, Nor is he expecting it to attack his soul
He just use to set up attacks, so Auto-Teleport.
What i said above
Auto-Teleport.
What i said above
Not sure If that would be able to hit him.
I meant blue bones not blue mode, My bad

Shido Wincon is way more durable, he can use any of his Angel, and he wins this fight.

Mind Hax, Transmutation hax, A hurricane that covers the country, i can't see Sans winning this.

I don't see him getting past Sans first attack
He would, he just need to Auto-Teleport. And he can just attack Sans.
He doesn't start with that
I din't say he start, i saying If he does use, he wins instantly. Which would occur very fast.

Normally, he don't start with that, but in his Berseker mode, he would.
Nothing stops Sans from getting near though?
Besides Shido attacking him? He not gonna be able to get near.
He doesn't spam that,
He would, because Sans Danmaku are scary.
Nor is he expecting it to attack his soul
I really don't see how that matters, is still a attack coming towards him.

Last edited:
Yeah, i gonna vote for Shido, Sans is so unlike to wins this. He can't even use his Law hax due to the start distance.

Voting Shido if not a stomp

Shido has a passive High 6-C+ barrier that can block out Reiryoku, a spiritual energy power. So Sans attacks should not be able to bypass that barrier.

Furthermore, he can passively teleport out of the way of attacks and simply one-shot the moment he has a chance.

Back