• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs a Harem King?

Shido: Fezzih_007 Serlock_Holmes

Sans:

ShionAH XxZetsuxX RoggerReggor

noninho

Speed Equal
Key: Berserk (With Spirit's Powers Out Of Control)
6-B VS 9-B
All good right?

Last edited:
I voted him because Sans attacks first
This is just when If they fighting on the Undertale universe, which they not.
and Shido isn't exactly good at dodging Sans danmaku
Based on what?
His sword won't hit Sans too based on what i said
Considering how big the range of the attack is, i doubt Sans can actually dodge. And he don't even need the sword, he can all his other Angels to Kill Sans, that massively outrange him.

This is just when If they fighting on the Undertale universe, which they not.
It's Sans law hax that makes him attack first, And that is accepted
Based on what?
The fact that Sans has better danmaku than any character atleast on the key he is getting used
Considering how big the range of the attack is, i doubt Sans can actually dodge. And he don't even need the sword, he can all his other Angels to Kill Sans, that massively outrange him.
Sans law hax

Yeah, that just works when they are in the Undertale world.
No, His law hax works in VS battles, You participated in Sans vs DBZ threads you should know that was always an argument
I asking why you saying Shido can't Dodge Sans Danmaku?
He hasn't showned to be capable of dodging danmaku on the level of Sans
His Law hax don't stop you from attacking him.
They do, Sans always attacks first

No, His law hax works in VS battles, You participated in Sans vs DBZ threads you should know that was always an argument
You know in that threads, all his battle take place in the Undertale world right?
His law Manipulation stated that "Sans has been shown to break and manipulate the battle mechanics of the Undertale world" which is not a thing in other versers.
He hasn't showned to be capable of dodging danmaku on the level of Sans
He did better actually, he dodge thounsands beams of light from tobichii. Not that he need to dodge, he have a angel that make him automaticaly telerport out of attacks.
They do, Sans always attacks first
So? Shido still can attack him, even Sans attack him first.
But he can't attack First anyway, because Shido is out of Sans range.

Because of the starting distance, Sans would lose Far more than he would win, i think.

I learning towards Shido for now.

Because of the starting distance, Sans would lose Far more than he would win, i think.

I learning towards Shido for now.
Sans can TP, Also you said Shido outranges Sans, I would like to ask you one question;

Is Shido attack omnidirectional? If not, I don't see how Sans can't avoid here

Is Shido attack omnidirectional? If not, I don't see how Sans can't avoid here
Not all his attacks are omnidirecional, but he can use Raphael to create hurricanes the size of countries, and other of his Angel to reach Sans regardless, like his Mind Manipulation.

And like, i don't doubt could dogde some attacks, but he would eventually get tired by Shido attacks, considering that like, Shido can Auto-Teleport out of Sans attacks.

Not all his attacks are omnidirecional, but he can use Raphael to create hurricanes the size of countries, and other of his Angel to reach Sans regardless, like his Mind Manipulation.

And like, i don't doubt could dogde some attacks, but he would eventually get tired by Shido attacks, considering that like, Shido can Auto-Teleport out of Sans attacks.
Shido doesn't start with that though, He just goes around mindlessly doing random stuff if i'm not mistaken

Shido doesn't start with that though, He just goes around mindlessly doing random stuff if i'm not mistaken
Considering he was never in a battle before in this form, so the actions he could be different, i can't exactly confirm this.

Considering he was never in a battle before in this form, so the actions he could be different, i can't exactly confirm this.
Then there is no reason to assume he would just pull sandalphon

If i'm not mistaken, In this key he doesn't know how to control his powers too

He would just get law haxed

Then there is no reason to assume he would just pull sandalphon
There is actually, since we don't know what he do in-character, i can say he would pull his Angels to finish Sans, and you can't exactly disconfirm that notion.

He not gonna stand around and let Sans attack him, knowing he trying to kill him, so he would use his weapons. Now, for what he would start is Unknown, so i can say he would start with whatever he wants, because there's no comfirm thing he would do.
If i'm not mistaken, In this key he doesn't know how to control his powers too
He does.
He would just get law haxed
Considering how far they are, Sans can't exactly attack first.

There is actually, since we don't know what he do in-character, i can say he would pull his Angels to finish Sans, and you can't exactly disconfirm that notion.
No but, In-Character he would just attack with basic attacks first considering, He won't just pull an OP sword just to kill a smol skeleton
He not gonna stand around and let Sans attack him, knowing he trying to kill him, so he would use his weapons. Now, for what he would start is Unknown, so i can say he would start with whatever he wants, because there's no comfirm thing he would do.
Law hax making Sans always attack first, Distance doesn't matter
I thought he couldn't control them yet
Considering how far they are, Sans can't exactly attack first.
Law hax doesn't mean Sans would just attack first, He can also attack Shido during actions

Back