• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shido Itsuki fights.... a Frog??

latest
Vs
latest

• Speed is unequalized (For Now)
  • Froggy Key: Demon Frog | Shido Key: Pre-Spirits Powers Mastery
  • Both characters are unaware of each others capabilities
  • Win by killing opponent
Froggy 2:
Shido Itsuki:
Inconclusive
:

Last edited:
OP images are broken
Damn it. I cannot be bothered 😭
Can you tell me both wincons?
Well physical stats wise. Shido's AP is 2.2x greater than Froggy's AP. Froggy in exchange has greater reaction speeds than shido, being 0.23C (Relativistic) while shido being upscaled from baseline Relativistic from being able to react to people comparable to sealed spirits I believe. Froggy 2's size will be advantageous for shido although ranged attacks like his Energy Projection will get easily dodged. Shido also has Regeneration which froggy 2 can't negate with raw DC. I don't think shido has abilities that are detrimental (unless someone brings something to the table) so As the fight progresses, it's in character for froggy 2 to use Time Manipulation/Sealing/Life Absorption abilities which will incapacitate and kill shido for good and even making froggy stronger. Froggy 2 holding onto shido vice versa or froggy capturing shido in his mouth will drain Shido's life force and energy from him. So I think froggy wins overtime after he realizes AP/DC won't cut it. Reaction Speed would be an advantage for froggy but it wouldn't be enough to give him leeway to use his abilities effectively. He also has access to age Manipulation but shido is resistance to such.
Sup

Shido's AP is 2.2x greater than Froggy's AP. Froggy in exchange has greater reaction speeds than shido, being 0.23C (Relativistic) while shido being upscaled from baseline Relativistic from being able to react to people comparable to sealed spirits I believe
Mmkay...

Froggy 2's size will be advantageous for shido although ranged attacks like his Energy Projection will get easily dodged.
Why? Don't know anything about any of them, mate

Shido also has Regeneration which froggy 2 can't negate with raw DC. I don't think shido has abilities that are detrimental (unless someone brings something to the table) so As the fight progresses, it's in character for froggy 2 to use Time Manipulation/Sealing/Life Absorption abilities which will incapacitate and kill shido for good and even making froggy stronger.
Then what are Shido's wincons before this happens?
Froggy 2 holding onto shido vice versa or froggy capturing shido in his mouth will drain Shido's life force and energy from him. So I think froggy wins overtime after he realizes AP/DC won't cut it. Reaction Speed would be an advantage for froggy but it wouldn't be enough to give him leeway to use his abilities effectively
Yeah, again, can shido do anything about that?

Back