• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs a Harem King?

Do we have proof he negates the armor and attacks don't juss pass through it?
Frisk can reduce damage by using armor and this is showned throughout the game

Sans can straight up negate that by bypassing the armor stats regardless of how durable they are (Heart locked is a good example which has 99 Defense stats)

Barriers have durability which Sans can straight up ignore it
When he ignore the durability of a barrier? A armor is not the same thing. And also-
Sans can straight up negate that by bypassing the armor stats regardless of how durable they are (Heart locked is a good example which has 99 Defense stats)
He give 1 demage anyway, it don't really matter how many durability his armor give him, since it can't fully negate the demage. So is not him ignoring armor durabilty, and is him just giving one demage.

When he ignore the durability of a barrier? A armor is not the same thing. And also-
I'm not saying he negated barriers In-Game, I'm saying barriers normally have durability, Which Sans can negate
He give 1 demage anyway, it don't really matter how many durability his armor give him, since it can't fully negate the demage. So is not him ignoring armor durabilty, and is him just giving one demage.
Shido not having resistence to SOUL manipulation makes him have 20 HP which Sans will kill him in seconds if he gets hit even once

I'm not saying he negated barriers In-Game, I'm saying barriers normally have durability, Which Sans can negate

Shido not having resistence to SOUL manipulation makes him have 20 HP which Sans will kill him in seconds if he gets hit even once
I talking about the same thing, i saying he don't negate armor durability, so he would't be able to negate the barrier.

Not that ever show Shido barrier being broken anyway.

Like i said, Barriers have durability, Sans can ignore them regardless of how durable they are, Besides he has intangible attacks

Intangible attacks Spiritual attacks (aka soul attacks)
Plasma and lightning attacks are already intangible attacks to begin with let alone spiritual ones

It also negates armor, Otherwise Frisk's heart locket would be useful
Man, I think we gonna be repeating ourselfs is this continue.

Like again, Frisk Heart Locket don't negate demage, Sans can still harm him. Is not him negating armor.
And a armor is not a barrier anyway, just because It have a durability, It don't mean Sans can negate without showing him negating Shido barriers durability.

Karma only takes affect if Sans actually hits his opponent. Which is easy in undertale because of the game mechanics of how armor works. They basically just provide you with spiritual durability, rather than making you untouchable.

He can't hit Shido because his attacks are blocked by a barrier that surrounds him at all times.

Sans being able to hit Frisk while he has armor on is not the same thing.

For example, here:

Attack -> Person with armor on. The attack is actually hitting the person, they just have higher defense due to the armor they're wearing.

Attack -> Barrier | Person. The attack is not even hitting the person at all because there's a barrier around them.

To top it off, it is also stated in the Monster Physiology page that the soul manipulation durability negation is limited and can not affect those of significantly higher durability.

To top it off, it is also stated in the Monster Physiology page that the soul manipulation durability negation is limited and can not affect those of significantly higher durability.
That doesn't apply to sans
If it did, lad wouldn't be able to beat anyone above 9-A

Back