• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurogane Ikki (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Eiyuutan) Stat Check Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Anyway,Alakabamm said that even with violent fragmentation for the ice block feat, he got low building level. So Room level is legit, i guess. This would scale to Ikki and Stella, as well as Moroboshi and maybe Kuraudo if they ever got profiles here. There's some other people this would scale to, but literally every single one of them is stronger, so the best it would get them is an "At least".

Hmm? Is the anime one different? In the anime one, she turns the entire fragment of ice into particles. Violent frag is probably a low end.

That doesn't look like particles as much as it looks like really small shards, tbh. Here's the novel one:

"As though to ascertain her understanding, the mass of ice burst opened from both sides like a blooming flower."

That's the description of the feat in the novel. Still, we should use either the anime or the manga for the size of the ice pillar, since the novel only says it's "enourmous".

Looks like the ice wasn't really separated into particles. but rather it was pulverized to shreds and forced out like an explosion. There is a very interesting way to calculate this, and I may cover this some time later.

NotEvenHuman said:
Thanks. Anyway,Alakabamm said that even with violent fragmentation for the ice block feat, he got low building level. So Room level is legit, i guess. This would scale to Ikki and Stella, as well as Moroboshi and maybe Kuraudo if they ever got profiles here. There's some other people this would scale to, but literally every single one of them is stronger, so the best it would get them is an "At least".
I'm working on the ice pillar feat

That would scaled to nearly everybody phisically (and full totally AP for Base Ikki)

My results (I'll make the blog in some minutes) of Touka destroying the ice pillar:

Ice Fragmentation = Low end = 2398161545.6281027992432 J = Building Level

Ice Violent Fragmentation = Mid end = 3751390358.6332666086 J = Building Level+

Ice Pulverization = High end = 19970583413.4320528706792 J = Large Building Level

KaenDragneel123 said:
My results (I'll make the blog in some minutes) of Touka destroying the ice pillar:
Ice Fragmentation = Low end = 2398161545.6281027992432 J = Building Level

Ice Violent Fragmentation = Mid end = 3751390358.6332666086 J = Building Level+

Ice Pulverization = High end = 19970583413.4320528706792 J = Large Building Level
In this case, I would go with the pulversization value if the value here is valid.

Mercedes-benz stadium scaled to rakudai (5)
Mercedes-Benz stadium scaled to Rakudai

Not sure of what use this serves but I'll just put it in anyway.

Assuming the green field in the pic is the entire arena, then the ice block could be atleast 25m across but since the cracks for the arena reached all the way to the seats, wouldn't that make it slightly wider or taller?

LordAizen said we cannot use any of the feats from the anime, at ALL. Just from the manga/LN only.

This means that none of the characters' feats in this series can be properly calculated.

Crazystarf said:
LordAizen said we cannot use any of the feats from the anime, at ALL. Just from the manga/LN only.
This means that none of the characters' feats in this series can be properly calculated.
Where did the 100m stage come from? I scaled it from there, I did not touch the anime at all. I also said I was not supportive of using both manga and anime.

If the 100m thing is from the anime, then I'll have to find some other way to scale the arena.

KaenDragneel123 said:
I still with the idea of only add "(anime)" to the name
Well, we could always make a separate profile for the anime version.

I was thinking that as well for Akame ga Kill. Golden Incursio sncked hard aesthetically but it did look strong.

I'll calculate later the feat of Shizuku freezing 50 students

I've the numbers, I just need to finish the calc and I will upload it to my blog

Well, it's not like we don't have any quantifiable feat. Stella has a pretty good durability feat in Vol. 6. This is also an AP feat for Rinna's lion, and should scale to a lot of people. Here's the feat.

"Sawblades screamed as they drew a horizontal arc towards Stella, unable to move due to King's Pressure, and struck home right in her defenseless midsection."

"Raaaahh!!!"

With a mighty swing, Yui blew Stella away.

Then-

"King's Charge!"

-another strike came in as insurance.

It was the charge of a magically-empowered lion, a beast that already possessed physical mass and strength far surpassing that of man.

As such, it was only to be expected that Stella, weighing only as much as a normal girl, was knocked back with ease, bouncing like a rubber ball across and out of the ring.

The force sent her into the concrete wall just below the spectator stands, and with a crash and a cloud of plaster a portion of the masonry came crumbling down.

Then there's the durability of the wall.....

ÒÇîStella's form cannot be made out, buried under that pile of dust and debris as she is. But that wall should have been able to withstand a direct hit from a tank cannon - that it is broken speaks volumes of the severity of the damage she must have taken is clear. Will she be able to make it back into the ring within ten counts?!ÒÇì

And then this happens :

With a crash that resounded throughout the stadium, a huge piece of rubble that might have weighed a ton was sent rocketing into the sky from where it had lain atop Stella.

"Wha-!"

At that sound, Shizuku's eyes returned to the ring.

Naturally, the one who had knocked it away was Stella, who had been buried underneath. Having swept away the debris atop her with a skyward straight from her right fist, she leapt lightly back into the ring - just in time for the count of 'eight'...

...and with nary a scratch on her from either the charge or the cut to the stomach, she casually swept the remaining dust from her uniform.

That's pretty impressive actually. I dunno how high those could be rated but punching a ton of rock high up in the air and being hit with a charge and a cut to the stomach with no injuries whatsoever is gonna have to be pretty good.

Well, the wall was stated to be durable enough to take direct hits from a tank cannon. The only tank with a profile here is the M1 Abrams, and it's cannon is rated as Small Building level. So Stella with her basic magic barriers has at least Small Building level durability. Punching a ton of rock high in the air is not that impressive for Stella, since she casually knocked back Saijou's Device, and that weighed 10 tons.

So there is consideration that Stella can be small building level with a casual strike. This means Stella's AP is likely higher that was described here.

Any other feats that Shizuku/Stella did?

Stella doesn't have any new feats for now. As for Shizuku, there's this:

"Toudo Heigen."

It would be best to use excessive bullets and avoid physical contact with her opponent. Shizuku thought this, and first froze the battlefield to deprive him of footing. It would greatly reduce the opponent's agility, and more than that—

"Keppu San'u[4]."

Churning the enormous mass of water, she had it form spikes like a hedgehog.

"Fire volley."

The thorns of water fired in all directions without any attempt at aim. In a second, many thousands of high pressure water bullets drilled through the entire battlefield, cutting through concrete.

It was a quantity of water incomparably greater than what she used in the fight against Raikiri some time ago. But it was no wonder. Raikiri used lightning. In order for Shizuku, who used water, to fight against that, she would have to make all of her water pure in order to insulate herself from electricity. Because of that, the quantity of water she could use at the same time was limited.

However, right now there was no similar limit. The amount of water Shizuku could use was several hundred times greater than in the fight with Raikiri. The floor of Akatsuki Academy's underground training arena, the walls, the ceiling—every nook and cranny, had been filled with holes!

That's it for Shizuku for now. Also, Toudo Heigen, Keppu San'u and Aoiro Rinne should be added to her Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Crazystarf said:
So there is consideration that Stella can be small building level with a casual strike. This means Stella's AP is likely higher that was described here.
Any other feats that Shizuku/Stella did?
NotEvenHuman said that Stella's magic barrier tanked a small building level attack. It's for durability, not AP.

Also, yeah, NotEvenHuman, I kinda remembered Saijou's device as 1 ton instead of 10. My bad.

@Gemmysaur Well, Stella is probably stronger than that lion. Stella being stronger would also fit with the powerscaling in the series.

NotEvenHuman said:
Stella doesn't have any new feats for now. As for Shizuku, there's this:
However, right now there was no similar limit. The amount of water Shizuku could use was several hundred times greater than in the fight with Raikiri. The floor of Akatsuki Academy's underground training arena, the walls, the ceiling—every nook and cranny, had been filled with holes!
If this is any indication from the novels, the amount of ice that Shizuku can make is a lot more than what was shown in the manga. Seeing that Shizuku's ice feat completely covered the stadium in ice (it could be the same amount as the one shown in anime). If anyone has the novel description about Shizuku vs Touka, can you share it here?

Also the volume of water was hundreds of times greater than what she used against Touka. If it can be calculate, this could easily end up at least town level or higher.

@Crazystarf Here.

"Freeze―Toudo Heige[1]!"

Along with those words, Shizuku's footing froze.

That ice froze the entirety of the ring and extended to the walls faster than Touka.

That's how it happens in the novels.

More translations out for Vol. 6. Lots of new feats for Stella and a new hax power. So here we go :

ÒÇîThis is horrible! Stella's left hand is all torn up, almost like it's been twisted using a corkscrew! But, then this means that...ÒÇì

ÒÇîYes. The Crimson Princess didn't avoid Total Reflect. As Tatara had foreseen, the Total Reflect did indeed shatter her left hand - she certainly hit the mark there...but for one thing. She had not expected that the Crimson Princess would follow through and hit her with that shattered arm without any regard for her injury!ÒÇì

Stella gives no f*cks about a bronken arm. Stamina feat i guess.

The fear that pierced Tsuruya's heart could paralyse her mind.

But even so, she was one of the previous year's national Best Eight.

She was one of Japan's elite. She would not retreat or show fear.

The magic she unleashed from her monocle -a rare sight among Devices- was one that could instantly reduce the temperature of a selected area within her vision to Absolute Zero.

"Satin Ice!"

A glaring light wrapped in a frigid, cutting shroud shot forth from the monocle.

This magic's speciality was that its effect triggered instantly upon her focusing on a target. In other words, this magic travelled at what was effectively the speed of light.

In a split-second, the temperature around Stella fell below freezing point right through to absolute zero. Even liquid nitrogen, which was well-known to be able to freeze objects instantly, reached only around minus 200 degrees Celsius. No human could remain unharmed when exposed to temperatures even lower than that. It would freeze them right down to the marrow - their heart having stopped long before that.

No matter the terms in which one spoke of it -activation speed, range or stopping power- it was a first-rate ability.

With it Mikoto could go toe-to-toe with any of the powerhouses in the Seven Stars Sword-Art Tournament.

That was true.

Only one person-

"Empress Dress"

-the strongest fire user in the world, was exempt.

Turning the entirety of the utterly frozen atmosphere into steam under extreme heat, she caused it to dissipate before the raiment of roiling flames that was clad about her.

"As I thought, that's how that would go, huh."

In truth, Mikoto had known it would turn out this way.

Satin Ice was at its simplest the manipulation of temperature. Fire users on the other hand could raise temperatures, thus making it hard for this technique to beat them. If those two abilities were to clash, then the difference between victory and defeat lay with each individual's mana pool.

That's actually a really good hax. But it seems it can't affect people directly. Also, Stella is confirmed to be MUCH stronger than that Small Building level lion.

"Tear my enemies asunder, Sphinx!"

"Gooohhhh!!!!"

Having waited on the sidelines away from Stella, Rinna now took advantage of the momentary pause in her movements and struck out with King's Pressure.

Yes. One moment was enough.

If she but stopped Stella for a moment, Rinna could land a clean hit with King's Pressure, rendering Stella immobile.

The lion leapt into pursuit immediately, aiming for her head. Earlier, its blow had done no damage - that must have been quite a blow to its pride as the King of Beasts, for even without Rinna's orders it opened its mouth wide, preparing to crush Stella's head between its fanged jaws.

Even Stella could not possibly emerged unharmed from being mauled by a lion as large as an elephant and empowered by magic as it was.

If it went through, this would decide the battle.

But even as that faint expectation blossomed within Mikoto-

"Gaaaaoohhh!!!!!"

-Stella led out a sudden earthshaking roar aimed at the black lion the Beast Tamer commanded.

"!?!?!?"

The lion came to a dead halt just as it was about to lay into her.

As though it itself were affected by the King's Pressure.

"S, Sphinx?! What ails?!" Rinna berated the beast at its sudden disobedience. "Wherefore did you cease?!"

But even so, the lion did not budge.

Why? The answer was simple. Animals in the wild walked far closer with death than humans did. The strong devoured the weak. This was how that lion had lived long before Rinna had ever tamed it.

Thus, it understood, could not help but recognize the vision that hovered behind that young woman.

That vision of a towering, winged dragon.

The crimson-haired girl before it was by far a superior predator.

There was no way it could intimidate her, for how could a mere cat frighten a dragon?

Thus, upon meeting a predator whose capabilities far surpassed its own, wild animals would choose only to do one thing.

Run.

Also, Rinna's maid is a freaking badass.

The same heavy hand of Stella's that had taken Yui out in a single strike fell upon Rinna, hitting not only her but also collapsing a portion of the ring itself.

It was unmistakably a killing blow.

"..."

But Stella did not count to two.

The reason for that was a voice that spoke from within the dust cloud churned up by that explosive impact.

"Even in my dreams, Crimson Princess, I did not think that during these parlor games I would be forced to lean on mine favored right hand, and thus bring forth my sin-drenched, fell-branded knight - she whose form was blessed by powers dark: the Sealing Arts of Accursed King!"

"My lady means to say 'Thanks, Charlotte, you saved me!' No, no my lady, you need not thank me. I am your personal maid, and also your sword and shield."

As the wind carried the dust away, it gradually ceased to veil the eyes, and what had transpired in the ring became clear to all.

Stella's blade had failed to reach Rinna.

The ground beneath her feet broken and cracked, the apron-clad maid Charlotte Cordé stood between Stella and her master...

...having stopped Laevateinn with but a single finger.

So yeah, this Volume is awesome so far. Also, might as well rename chapter one to "Stella kicks ass" or something like that.

tl;dr, Stella is at least Small Building level, probably Building level. Tsuruya drops the tempereature of stuff to absolute zero, and it's instant too. The narrative said it was almost lightspeed. Rinna's maid is a badass.

But even if the narrator talk about "speed of light" is kind of outlier... but I think that if we add "Questionable.." would be ok

KaenDragneel123 said:
Wait.
You mean Small Building/Building for Dura or AP?

And LIGHTSPEED?! That's hardcore
I mean it for both AP and durability. The AP part is only for her physical stats, since Karthaterio Salamandra is already MCB/City Block by powerscaling.

Sadly, we don't accept lightspeed statements that come out of the blue like that. Sadly.

I read her Small Building Level dura for that wall anti-tank thing or something like that

But why Striking Strength?

If she is At least Small Building Level for SS, then we can actually estimate Ikki's Ittou Shura/Razetsu

Question: We'll add the key of the anime version of the characters? (Then calculations such as Crazystarf's ones and my Touka's calc could be used too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back