• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Igneel
Kyuubi kurama render by lwisf3rxd-d6zomda
Igneel as he was when he fought Acnologia
Kurama before getting 6 paths sage chakra

No BFR

who wins and why?

Igneel-2, Kurama-0

Then i vote Igneel due to an advantage in mobility. Kurama is only Hypersonic+ in movement speed, while Igneel is MHS in everything. This, coupled with his small size compared to Kurama, would allow him to fly circles around Kurama while firing mountain busters at him. Kurama would have a very hard time hitting him.

Igneel easily, Kurama cant tocuh: him the speed advantage is way too much.

Fire ranged attack spam + flying = GG

Igneel has advantages in everything basically including hax like memory manipulation and probably more so he wins pretty handily

kurama is stronger and more powerful, has some Regenerationn. absorbs nature energy to replenish strenght. tailed beast bomb is much stronger than igneel's breath attacks. kurama is better at close range, has more limbs, though stronger at long range aswell due to having more powerful ranged attacks.

igneel can fly, is maybe faster. memory manipulation doesnt look like something he could use in battle. Mest never used such a thing in battle, igneel didnt either.

Omega998 said:
@ragazz
Close range i still vote for igneel cos he can use magic lain fire dragon iron fist etc.
yes, that might compensate for strenght, but kurama still has better suited limbs for close combat, and then there are tails aswell. it would be a good fight though.

Ragazz said:
kurama is stronger and more powerful, has some Regenerationn. absorbs nature energy to replenish strenght. tailed beast bomb is much stronger than igneel's breath attacks. kurama is better at close range, has more limbs, though stronger at long range aswell due to having more powerful ranged attacks.
igneel can fly, is maybe faster. memory manipulation doesnt look like something he could use in battle. Mest never used such a thing in battle, igneel didnt either.
Both of them is Large Mountain level.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Ragazz said:
Both of them is Large Mountain level.
whatever level they are calculated, i compared more specific points. many calculations and scalings in general are BS and blown out of proportion.

Ragazz said:
whatever level they are calculated, i compared more specific points. many calculations and scalings in general are BS and blown out of proportion.
which is doesn't matter since here we use and trust calculation, not your opinion.

people who dont have the knowledge of the characters or ignorant fools decide matches like that. what is the point of making a battle then? just look up their levels and you got ur answer if you want to compare them like that. naruto and fairy tail are both my favourite anime and i know the characters very well, so i know what im talking about.

when im trying to decide who should win, i look into different factors and possible situations. comparing levels is a very shallow-minded thing, this is not dbz. they can both be mountain level i dont care, but i know that the points i've made are true.

Kurama, going by the profile is not much stronger as you say.

Kurama has Regenerationn, I can't really counter since idk.

Has Kurama ever shown to absorb energy while in combat? Or are you referring to when he is providing Naruto with natural energy to continue sage mode?

I agree that Kurama is better at close range though, considering the nine extra limbs flailing from multiple directions.

Pretty much the defining factor of this battle, the other is flying.

Memory manip I won't comment on.

As for my vote, Kurama loses due to aerial superiority unless he has been shown to spam Bijuudama exploding in mid-air.

Ragazz said:
people who dont have the knowledge of the characters or ignorant fools decide matches like that. what is the point of making a battle then? just look up their levels and you got ur answer if you want to compare them like that. naruto and fairy tail are both my favourite anime and i know the characters very well, so i know what im talking about.
when im trying to decide who should win, i look into different factors and possible situations. comparing levels is a very shallow-minded thing, this is not dbz. they can both be mountain level i dont care, but i know that the points i've made are true.

Still doesn't matter what the hell is you say since that is the way we doing versus Thread in wiki, we dont doing versus Thread base of our own mind of how strong the character is but mostly base of this wiki profile, if you keep continue with your nonsense then I just going to report you so at least you will get a warning.

Also if you disagree with igneel profile then just create a Thread in Content Revision board and let's see if your idea is being accepted or not.

Gemmysaur said:
Kurama, going by the profile is not much stronger as you say.

Kurama has Regenerationn, I can't really counter since idk.

Has Kurama ever shown to absorb energy while in combat? Or are you referring to when he is providing Naruto with natural energy to continue sage mode?

I agree that Kurama is better at close range though, considering the nine extra limbs flailing from multiple directions.
Sorry for the triple post, but what level is kurama regen? I remember naruto has some regen although is not really that high.

Hashi cells iirc helps in regen.

I know nothing about Kurama having any regen feats though, hence my comment that I can't counter his comment on Kurama having regen.

well, naruto's faster healing than other ppl comes from the nine tail. when obito releases kurama from kushina, he was pierced everwhere like Jesus, he just shook it off and went to konoha alongside obito with no sign of injuries. i dont say that kurama has mad Regenerationn, i said he has some Regenerationn.

for energy. naruto has sage mode, but thats not the point, he goes into kurama mode when he uses kurama's chakra (when they are friends), then at the same time kurama is absorbing nature energy for himself.

I don't remember Kurama ever regenerating from anything, but i don't really remember much of the war arc. Same for energy absorption.

Igneel still wins due to speed. Kurama might be more suited to close combat, but the size and speed difference would give Igneel some edge in that, too.

Dude... seriously.

Did you see the date of the last post? May 10. There are most likely a lot more updates on the manga since then. Oh and I'm pretty sure that's called necroing.

What speed advantage are those guys talking about? Kurama is faster than Igneel, can spam Bijudamas and this is wither yin or yang Kurama not him in his whole form.

How is Kurama faster? Igneel is MHS in everything, Kurama is Hypersonic+ with MHS reactions.

Kurama being able to spam bijuudamas doesn't matter that much, because the bijuudamas are Large Mountain level and Igneel can also spam Large Mountain level attacks.

Kyuubi is MHS in Reaction and combat speed. He's comparable to SM Naruto nd Likely faster given his feat's against Juubi and scaling and that's at 50%.

Akiretsu said:
Kyuubi is MHS in Reaction and combat speed.
He's MHS in reactions and combat, but Igneel's mobility advantage and much smaller size would give him the edge against Kurama's Hypersonic+ movement.

kurama kept up with juubito in movement speed, and juubito could fly. kurama has real mountain level attacks, igneel has arguable ones. and why do people think that igneels movement speed is any faster than hyper+?

as i said, igneel's only real advantage is flight.

I vote for Kurama.

Igneel is Large Mountain level for being much stronger than Natsu who has a 200 megatons feat, while Kurama has Large Mountain level feats.

One half of Kurama(The one sealed into Naruto) was able to easily defeat 5 other tailed beasts when they fired a combined bijuudama which was easily tossed aside by his own. Each of those Bijuudama's went on to destory mountains with ease.

Kurama takes this, Igneel can't take multiple bijuudamas and not be killed.

Painlover792 said:
One half of Kurama(The one sealed into Naruto) was able to easily defeat 5 other tailed beasts when they fired a combined bijuudama which was easily tossed aside by his own. Each of those Bijuudama's went on to destory mountains with ease.
Kurama takes this, Igneel can't take multiple bijuudamas and not be killed.
though, the word easily wasnt needed.

Going with Igneel here. He is At least Large Mountain to Large Mountain of Kurama. Same can be said of the Durability. Igneel also has superior speed and agility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back