• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Satan and basically every other SM demon is getting High-Godly regen.

As if this wasn't enough of a stomp...

RebubleUselet said:
But yes, UKG is definitely ain't bypassing High-Godly, so...

Satan punches.
And she regen because he has High-Godly but can't bypass it?

Theglassman12 said:
So what's stopping UKG from incapping Satan? High Godly doesn't mean he can't lose.
Because...

Literally everything?

SMT guys neg Hax via AP, and Satan is the second strongest SMT 2-A.

Can someone show a damn scan of this power null via AP already?

Ultima said that they resist each other's haxes, not power nullify them (which UKG resist anyway).

Theglassman12 said:
So what's stopping UKG from incapping Satan? High Godly doesn't mean he can't lose.
^Again this issue. And here is something I have been asking, and yet everyone dodges my question (I play it off just to stay nice and not confrontational, but it gets annoying). She has passive hax that incaps anyone due to Holy Manipulation. What's stopping her from taking out YHVH or anyone else? Each time I bring this up, it is dodged (Mostly by, "That character would kill her by speaking." or "That won't work on them". Funny how now this stuff is being debated. Making those answers null and void), I guess in order to avoid the "NLF card". I honestly find it truly irritating. Yes this is flat out pissing me off. To keep asking something, but never getting a solid answer. Just a convenient quick answer to avoid possible repercussions.

@Reby

I'm more inclined to ask since when we judge hax based on AP.

@Dragon

What am I supposed to answer?

Via resistance to it.

How do you beat Nihilus?

You start by having counters for passive mind + soul hax, otherwise the fight is simply over from the start.

Same here.

I'm not even arguing that she burns alive someone that much stronger by standing there.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Satan is Holier than Gretchen due to being YHVH's Primary Aspect.
It doesn't work that way.

It's you did something wrong at least once in your life -> you burn

YHVH is like one of the people who would fit the bill the most (not saying that it would actually work, only that character-wise, he has done his fair share of bad stuff)

@Kalt

Non non. This is not about Nihil. This is about Gretchen. Now I will ask a different question. What does she have in her arsenal that will incapacitate someone like Satan or better yet, YHVH? Hax doesn't equate to AP apparently, but each time I get met with a "it won't work on them" without any explaination. Now I ask again. What's stopping Gretchen from steamrolling Digimon, SMT and UR-Dragon with passive haxes when they lack a resistance?

I will answer you that I don't know enough about those guys to actually tell you.

What stops her from steamrolling Re:Digitize Ygg? That he regen. That he has law manipulation to counter hers. That while her holy manipulation has shown the ability to affect people orders of magnitude above her, it hasn't shown the ability to affect someone literally infinitely above her, which is why i'm not using it as an argument here.

Kaltias said:
I will answer you that I don't know enough about those guys to actually tell you.
What stops her from steamrolling Re:Digitize Ygg? That he regen. That he has law manipulation to counter hers. That while her holy manipulation has shown the ability to affect people orders of magnitude above her, it hasn't shown the ability to affect someone literally infinitely above her, which is why i'm not using it as an argument here.
................Seems like this is all I'm gonna pry outta here.

Well seeing as I don't see what Gretchen is doing to incap, Satan, Satan wins (as a Christian it feels weird saying that....>.>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back