• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th Strongest 2-A: Arceus (Pokemon) vs Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

I will wait for some PMMM supporters, but at the moment it seems that this might be a stomp in Arceus' favor.

Can any of Arceus passive bypass High-Godly?

Can any of Arceus passive even interact with Acausality type 5? I know his true form can, but not for his avatar based from what I saw in his profile.

Can any of Arceus passive prevents him from getting passively killed by Gretchen own passives concept erasure? Pretty sure Gretchen Omnipresent gave her the edge here (and you can't equalized Omnipresent afaik since it's more state of being than speed).

Low 1-C immortality can only get you so far when your offensive abilities doesn't seem to be that impressive unless his avatar hax scales to his true form.

Can any of Arceus passive even interact with Acausality type 5? I know his true form can, but not for his avatar based from what I saw in his profile.

Can any of Arceus passive prevents him from getting passively killed by Gretchen own passives concept erasure? Pretty sure Gretchen Omnipresent gave her the edge here (and you can't equalized Omnipresent afaik since it's more state of being than speed).

Low 1-C immortality can only get you so far when your offensive abilities doesn't seem to be that impressive unless his avatar hax scales to his true form.

Worst case scenario this seems more like a incon considering that regardless of everything she wont be able to take him out completely because of the Low 1-C immortality, which would be how I thought it would go honestly.

Many incap so yes
Acasuality type 5 is under revisions and should not be used at all (also pretty sure Arceus could effect it)
Can any of Arceus passive prevents him from getting passively killed by Gretchen own passives concept erasure? Pretty sure Gretchen Omnipresent gave her the edge here (and you can't equalized Omnipresent afaik since it's more state of being than speed)
Arceus’s passives work on Omnipresence (also passive power mimicry of all powers and physiology)
Arceus passive null is ridiculously faster then normal passives and super layered so no resisting it
Arceus passives nulls everything Gretchen can do while passively mindhaxing and copying all of Gretchen’s Powers while stacking Resistence neg on top of them as well as a ton of other passives (and yes the mindhax does not care if you have NEP Aspect type 3)

Last edited:
No.
No.
Arceus Plates should handle conceptual attacks just fine.

The Creation trio conceptually removed Spirit from the universe, and that is all inclusive in Arceus ability to negate all attacks.

Omnipresence won't do much, Giratina is stuck in the Distortion world even with his nep and omnipresence. Banished to the shadow realm.
It's Inconclusive. there's nothing this girl has that can bypass Arceus Plates, but she's hiding behind Acausality type 5 so.......... Inconclusive.

No.

No.

Arceus Plates should handle conceptual attacks just fine.

The Creation trio conceptually removed Spirit from the universe, and that is all inclusive in Arceus ability to negate all attacks.

Omnipresence won't do much, Giratina is stuck in the Distortion world even with his nep and omnipresence. Banished to the shadow realm.

It's Inconclusive. there's nothing this girl has that can bypass Arceus Plates, but she's hiding behind Acausality type 5 so.......... Inconclusive.
Acausality type 5 on any profile right now is meaningless

That thread was never completed. And no, she doesn't qualify. Almost no one did.

Don't mistaken the first thread for the second one

She applies, me and other staff members knowledgeable in the Acausality Type 5 standards agreed she was applicable for it.

She applies, me and other staff members knowledgeable in the Acausality Type 5 standards agreed she was applicable for it.
I might be wrong but have you forgotten about when you disqualified her because her not being able to be interacted with was because she had become an abstract being and not because she was free from cause and effect?

I might be wrong but have you forgotten about when you disqualified her because her not being able to be interacted with was because she had become an abstract being and not because she was free from cause and effect?
After other staff members added their opinion, I relaised that I had been wrong in declaring it invalid, and that my initial assessment of her qualifying was correct.

Also, I think that thing about being abstract was from or about someone else or something, maybe.

You people are so petty and tiny 😂

Thor-quotes-4.jpg
Want to explain how this post adds to the debate and isn't just antagonising other users.

After other staff members added their opinion, I relaised that I had been wrong in declaring it invalid, and that my initial assessment of her qualifying was correct.

Also, I think that thing about being abstract was from or about someone else or something, maybe.
Oh, alright then. Knew i must've missed something

Back