• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I do look forward to measuring up Digimon and SMT scaling seeing as they are the 2-A powerhouses. Although I know for a fact that SMT has a decent AP advantage. But Digimon is very close.

I am planning on discussing this once the SMT Revision Thread gets made, but i think there were some instances where Demons are show to resist hax from others

Such as when the Moirae Sisters said they will destroy the Demi-Fiend's fate, yet they were punched to oblivion by him

Or when Kagutsuchi tried to wipe Demi-Fiend out of existence, yet got punched shortly afterwards. This also happens when Kagutsuchi's death makes the Multiverse explode and erases all of existence, yet stronger Demons were fine and didn't really need to regenerate

Anyways, what these two can do to each other?

If i recall correctly, Gretchen regenerates from Nonexistence Erasure on conceptual level, which... is basically what Satan does

Meanwhile Satan will simply return to The Axiom upon his death and reform from it

Alright *grabs the passives' list

These are all of UKG's passives as of now: Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation (prevents her from dying, possibly works on 4-D scale acausals), Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, limited luck manipulation (she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), constant growth (up to te size of at least two infinite multiverses, with all her abilities upscaled to her level), curse manipulation (fills you with despair, possessing and altering mind, body and soul, turning you into the Avatar of Calamity), power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production (yes, because why not?) unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, death mainpulation, magic absorption, possibly others

Precog via knowing all past, present and future possibilities of the entire multiverse

As for tought based, she has law manip, the same erasure she regenerated from, erasure of the evil intent which erases the personality as a side effect, basically the power of every magical girl and witch in the series excluding Homura and a resistance to all of them, and everything is upscaled to 2-A

She actually has most of Homura's stuff as well (Although not from Homura herself)

RebubleUselet said:
Oh, I completely forgot about an infamous "lol Almighty".
In this case I vote Satan for reasons above.
>Implying Almighty Attacks can do shit to Gretchen's Regenerationn

Et tu, Rebuble?

;_;

I doubt most of the UKG's stuff is going to be helpful, because from what I've heard, SMT characters simply shrug off everything that comes from those who are weaker than them.

RebubleUselet said:
I doubt most of the UKG's stuff is going to be helpful, because from what I've heard, SMT characters simply shrug off everything that comes from those who are weaker than them.
So, essentially, how people think DB works?

@Ultima

I don't see a reason for Satan being unable to get around Mid-Godly, be it conceptual or not. But honestly I feel like I'm horribly wrong, so I think I'll stop here.

Killing people with just-won't-remain-dead regen is more what the Godslayers do, not the demons

So I've been getting mixed messages on this.

We have a 2-A Gretchen fight.

We bring up issue with her haxes.

We bring up SMT or Re Digitize Lucemon/Infinitely above baseline 2-A

We hear "Oh, but they kill her without a second thought"

We get to this fight

We bring up being Infinitely above baseline 2-A

Suddenly hax is being discussed.

Which is it?

Oh yeah, I forgot the thing I was looking at literally minutes ago againu.

Can I get a pat on the head so I don't feel stupid? ;-;

@Dragon

Tbf I have the same issue. Until this point people were not even bothering about people's hax when it was coming to SMT, but for some reason it matters now

I'm lost

And thanks for the pat Kalt. You're a really good friendo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I've been getting mixed messages on this.
We have a 2-A Gretchen fight.

We bring up issue with her haxes.

We bring up SMT or Re Digitize Lucemon/Infinitely above baseline 2-A

We hear "Oh, but they kill her without a second thought"

We get to this fight

We bring up being Infinitely above baseline 2-A

Suddenly hax is being discussed.

Which is it?
I mean to be fair, this was back when "UKG has a multiverse worth of powers and abilities" was hyperbole. Now it's an actual thing

How does this change now. Like once again I ask, what's stopping these passive haxes from affecting YHVH or Re:Digitize Lucemon or Ygg?

The fact that the passive stuff doesn't kill anything above Low-Godly, out of the top of my head

I don't care about YHVH being the strongest 2-A or not. I don't care enough to argue. He can be the strongest 2-A for all eternity for all I care. I just don't feel like dealing with him. I've long forced myself into "accepting" YHVH being the strongest 2-A.

@Kalt

But was it not a point in Ygg vs Gretchen that said passive stuff would be useful as it would affect the opponent each time they regened, ergo making Gretchen the winner via incap?

I dunno. It turned into a meme about infinite coffes shortly after so i don't remember ovo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back