• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveeCPN

7th Heaven
Username Only
When I look at Athena's profile, in the context of what her HDE says, "She has evolved into the existential plane beyond the Greek World and beyond every being in the Greek World."

> Higher-Dimensional Existence (Because of her sacrifice to save Zeus, she had ascended to a higher level of existence[9] and gained higher power, having ascended to a higher plane than everyone else in the Greek World[17])

This means that she has evolved beyond the Greek world and the Primordials of the Greek world, which have "4D existence."

So, this means that Athena has 5D existence (This is also accepted in wiki) and PoH would have 5D haxes since he can damage her. And it is already accepted on the wiki that both PoH and the Sword of Olympus can damage her Ascended form

So, challenge me :coffee:

Note:
  • Do not close the CRT like you did with the Ygdrassil Transduality Addition CRT just because "an admin" said he disagrees on discord. Otherwise we'll have to talk in RVR.
  • Please do not comment if you know nothing about the series. If that happens, all you are doing is derailing the CRT.

• Thank you for taking time to read.

Agree: @Quintessence_PE, @Georredannea15, @LuffyRuffy46307, @LordGriffin1000, @KLOL506, @Eseseso

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I already agree the 5D stuff, but unfortunately, being HDE no longer guarantees smurfness (You actually need an attack of Low 1-C output to qualify as smurf apparently), and I believe @Planck69 was already planning to tackle this in another Athena related CRT where her Ascended key gets another tier.

Also this would scale to literally ******* no one but PoH Kratos. And at this point HDE is just becoming filler garbage the more I look at it.

Regardless, I will tag some more staff for this.

@LephyrTheRevanchist @Theglassman12 @Emirp sumitpo @Maverick_Zero_X @LordGriffin1000 @Elizhaa @DemonGodMitchAubin Your opinion on this would be appreciated.

(You actually need an attack of Low 1-C output to qualify as smurf apparently)
Then you can't be a smurf. What you said is only for physical AP and Durability. It has nothing to do with Hax. And I don't know if I need to say this, but I'm talking about Hax. Not physical AP or Durability.

For smurf hax, the dimensional existence you affect is important. Not Durability.

Last edited:
Then you can't be a Smurf. What you said is only for physical AP and Durability. It has nothing to do with Hax. And I don't know if I need to say this, but I'm talking about Hax. Not physical AP or Durability.
Yeah, at best this should just be 5D HDE shenanigans and 5D hax without the AP part. No smurfness AFAIK. @Planck69 might be able to elaborate on that front better.

This thread confuses me so much that I can no longer tell what the hell is smurf and what the hell isn't.
What we call a smurf is the state of having a hax with a higher level than the AP keys you have.

For example, if a 7-A character has a 4-dimensional hax, this makes that character a smurf. Or if a L2-C character has a 2-A hax, etc.

What we call a smurf is the state of having a hax with a higher level than the AP keys you have.

For example, if a 7-A character has a 4-dimensional hax, this makes that character a smurf
Apparently people tell me that's not how smurfs work, they tell me it'd have to be something like "7-A with Low 1-C hax and AP"

Also, I would like to point out that "Inaccessible" just doesn't exist on the wiki. Just axe that part out.

Anyways you need to prove Athena is 5D to scale PoH to 5D which I don't think you guys have
Athena's HDE comes as she evolved higher dimensional plane of existence than primordials and greek world that have 4-D existence. For this, the CRT was already opened and it says in the profile. There is no need for extra effort to prove something that is in profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back