• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos fights a slightly more haxxed DB character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter either way since Kratos resists and is someone with seven tabs of almost entirely durability negating hax that all say "All previous powers" and is up against Beerus whose only hax is resisted.

Kratos seems to only have resistance to soul manipulation, that's different from hakai which erases their existence to the point that they don't exist in history (Black only survived due to the time ring). Also, while I personally believe dragon ball characters resist had via raw power, this isn't accepted by the wiki, so no hakai does ignore one's power level. Also this isn't a vote since I don't know enough to decide a winner.

um, Kratos doesn't resist EE i'm pretty sure. If he does, then this is absolutely 100% a stomp and should be closed immediately.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Aye like I said, I'm voting for Kratos because he will use
  • Time manipulation and then he goes into offense mode:
  • Claw of Hades: Instawin for Kratos by ripping Beerus's soul away and adding it to his own:)
  • Charon's Wrath/Blades: Kratos is able to passively absorb lifeforce and strength from his opponents and add it to his own, and the Blades are, to Beerus's irritation, his main method of combat. So he will be constantly draining a lot of energy from Beerus while adding to his own stock.
  • Hermes's Boots: They grant Kratos extra travel speed. A pretty good way to overrirde Beerus's Hakai and physical attack and to close the distance between them.
  • Medusa's gaze is Beerus tries to come up to him straight on, Kratos can just turn Beerus into a stone and rip.
  • Zeus's Bolts: They have the same atomization effect as Poseidon's Rage, except they are a chain reaction that will spread a lot.
  • Poseidon's Rage: A really big factor that will instantly atomize Beerus, which will happen after his lifeforce has been mostly absorbed by the Blades of Exile and Charon's Wrath.
What does the time manipulation consist of?

Instawin by tearing the soul out? That's strange I had the impression that Kratos doesn't usually instawin against his opponents. How does this work persay?

Beerus is over 60 million years old IIRC. How quickly can the blades sap Beerus' lifeforce away?

Herme's Boots are neat and all but I don't personally see travel speed being useful here.

Medusa's Gaze? Can her gaze reasonably tag Beerus? I imagine it can only be achieved via Kratos making her actually stare at Beerus for a few seconds.

What feats does Zeus' Fury have to warrant this assumption?

I already mentioned wanting to know how his life force absorption works but I would appreciate some feats for Poseidon's Wrath to warrant the belief that it can 'instantly atomise' Beerus.

If Beerus has access to GoD cloak, GoD spheres and AoE Hakai by scaling from Sidra and Toppo's capabilities (who are both presented as much weaker or lacking the will to be proper destroyers) then Beerus can just erase all of Kratos's attacks...likely also including Kratos's weapons/equipment. Hakai isn't limited to just soul destruction after all. It can erase entire worlds with extreme ease. Beerus also has no qualms with destroying worlds so unless Kratos can survive outer space I don't see how he is meant to handle Beerus nuking the planet, hell maybe the solar system.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Starting from GoW 1 he spams AoE hax IC
Alot of it will instantly kill Beerus (ex petrify, time stop+literally anything, etc)

Plus he resisted getting pseudo hakai'd from Poseidon's electricity which is stated to be able to destroy the body and soul
@Zephyr ^

If Beerus decides to planet bust he uses the Amulet of Uroborus to undo the damage. Speed is equalized so he has enough time to rewind. Plus I don't recall Beerus erasing equipment, he just erases people off the bat. Plus I've never seen Beerus snipe with hakai.

Poseidon's Rage won't atomize someone as strong as Beerus but it will once he gets weaker than Kratos when he keeps whacking him with the Blades of Chaos, but I doubt he'll do that since he spams AoE hax in character.

Medusa's Gaze can instantly emit an AoE attack that petrifies people caught within its range

Goku adopted the SSG form (lets say it is baseline) onto his base form, so by multipliers, around 300x at SSJ3, then he gets at least 10 times stronger between the universe 6 and 7 tournament, since he kept up with a stronger hit by using Blue instead of Blue Kaiohken, in Goku black saga, Base Black was stomping Blue Vegeta, after recovering a couple of times, Vegeta stomps Rose Black, who is at least 50 times stronger and Vegeta is comparable to Goku in most of the arcs and then he can stack Kiohken x20, assuming Blue is superior to SSJ3 by an unknown degree

3000000 times Universal at least.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
If Beerus decides to planet bust he uses the Amulet of Uroborus to undo the damage. Speed is equalized so he has enough time to rewind. Plus I don't recall Beerus erasing equipment, he just erases people off the bat. Plus I've never seen Beerus snipe with hakai.
Poseidon's Rage won't atomize someone as strong as Beerus but it will once he gets weaker than Kratos when he keeps whacking him with the Blades of Chaos, but I doubt he'll do that since he spams AoE hax in character.

Medusa's Gaze can instantly emit an AoE attack that petrifies people caught within its range
I haven't found anything to indicate that Kratos can restore the entire Earth from destruction via the Amulet of Uroborus. What feats would indicate that he can do this? Beerus erasing equipment has never happened in-universe but it has to be noted that Beerus CAN do it considering he erases planets all the time and Toppo could erase Kachi Katchin with his aura and hakai spheres.

Again, I question how quickly the Blades of Chaos can sap Beerus' lifeforce. He is, as far as we are aware, immortal. So how does the life absorption work against immortal beings?

'instantly' is a massive claim. Feats for this being the case? and how far is the range? If it's close enough I could easily see Beerus erasing it with a touch Hakai.

Speed needs to be equalized otherwise Beerus blitzes, he's a bit slower than Whis but faster than Kratos who is at low quadrillions MFTL+ range compared to Whis' 283 quadrillions

After some contemplation I see absolutely zero reason for Beerus to not have access to ranged Hakai. Sidra's Agent could do it, Frieza could do it and Toppo can do it. All of them are either rookies or were only given access to a miniscule amount of energy of destruction.

So I think it's reasonable to believe that Beerus can fire Hakai spheres to erase Kratos' attacks and to fight from a distance but only if Beerus can be argued as being pushed hard enough to consider Kratos threatening enough (which he should).

Anyways

>I haven't found anything to indicate that Kratos can restore the entire Earth from destruction via the Amulet of Uroborus. What feats would indicate that he can do this? Beerus erasing equipment has never happened in-universe but it has to be noted that Beerus CAN do it considering he erases planets all the time and Toppo could erase Kachi Katchin with his aura and hakai spheres.

Kratos doesn't need to restore the entire earth. Hakai is not instant compared to Kratos' AoU which will activate instantly once he pulls it out. Kratos will see himself and the area being erased and has enough time to react since speed is equal, he can just stop time then undo the damage.

>Again, I question how quickly the Blades of Chaos can sap Beerus' lifeforce. He is, as far as we are aware, immortal. So how does the life absorption work against immortal beings?

Beerus is not immortal, he's a god with a very long lifespan and does not have immortality in his page. BoC is irrelevant here since he is going to use AoE hax in character like what I mentioned a while ago.

Plus didn't I say Kratos resisted Poseidon's electricity several times in GoW 3 which works alot like hakai? It destroys the body and soul of those who gets caught in it.

DragonEmperor23 said:
This is probably a haxstomp then since that's Beerus's only hax.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stomp_Thread

" Superman (Red Son) versus Doctor Doom with speed equalization. Both may have the same statistics, but their abilities make it one-sided towards Doom."
" Doesn't matter either way since Kratos resists and is someone with seven tabs of almost entirely durability negating hax that all say "All previous powers" and is up against Beerus whose only hax is resisted."

Just reposting in case anyone didn't see and still thinks the match is fair.

Using the logic of the site here. Not mine.

So Beerus has the AP advantage, given how much DB fans stress the scaling chain that I disagree with.

And one go-to hax as opposed to the far more physical Kratos.

Unless someone adds resistance to existence erasure to Kratos's profile, I don't see him not getting Hakai'd with our normal logic. Personally think Kratos having more haxes hard counters it but that's not how the site works.

It's far from difficult to ascertain Cal.

SSB Goku is agreed to be Low 2-C. SSBKKX20 is a straight 20x boost. UIO is agreed to be at least 40x boost.

UIO3 Goku and 100% Jiren are, at absolute minimum, considered to be 40x Low 2-C. UI Goku and LB Jiren are much stronger than that. Beerus has only ever been stated to be 'possibly' surpassed by UI Goku or Broly. Assuming UI Goku is 2x UIO Goku that would arguably mean that Beerus is 'possibly' surpassed by someone 80x Low 2-C at absolute minimum scaling.

I may be wrong but I am relatively certain that Kratos' Low 2-C feats are far beneath someobdy that scales to being 80x Low 2-C at a minimum.

@Xtasyamphetamine

I see absolutely nothing in that timestamp to warrant the belief that it would activate 'instantly'. Hell it even seems to show Kratos having to manually activate the effect himself. Beerus can very casually destroy half a planet by simply tapping his nail. https://youtu.be/QqoFILqbi20?t=85

Beerus is, for all intents and purposes, depicted as an ageless being with nothing contradicting this fact. I have every reason to believe that he has no limit to his lifespan/lifeforce and no reason to believe the contrary.

I also don't see why Kratos resisting soul destruction is relevant when Beerus' Hakai is EXISTENCE erasure and uses a completely different brand of energy to Poseidon. I also have no reason to believe that it is as potent as Hakai based on that scan.

It's not that Cal disagrees with the math where you're doing the multiplying, he disagrees with the fact that you're multiplying anything at all.

I'm not starting anything though? I just brought up the basic scaling that exists in the canon in response to what you said. I'm sorry if my response was arrogant or something along those lines.

I can understand hesitance towards the UI scaling personally. It's a murky spot that can't seriously be argued outside of "Above X20". I don't even understand why it has a multiplier when the higher SS forms have no agreed multiplier.

This is all off-topic though so I will withdraw.

I don't want anything to do with the above arguments but I will only say one thing toward an argument that's honestly very flawed

Regarding the whole "Hakai range" stuff, people can't start suddenly give a chararacters hax greater extents than its actually at. Just because Beerus is superior to Sidra doesn't automatically mean the extents of Beerus's Hakai is used more effectively than Sidras. Sidra can hakai a city because his Hakai has actual feats of being used to that extent. Beerus's does not. You may be able to argue Beerus's Hakai is more potent for being > Sidra, but saying his has as much as or even greater range than Sidras from superiority alone is just ridiculous.

A character being stronger than another character doesnt mean the formers hax can be better used than the latter skill wise. Sidras is better than Beerus's in terms of range because Sidra has actual feats of being that skilled in using Hakai. Beerus cant suddenly use an ability more skillfully because of strength superiority.

I can actually agree with that. Sidra could easily have just learned a different variant of one technique that suits him better.

As I said above however I can't see why Beerus wouldn't be able to use Hakai spheres. It seems to be a generic and 'easy' use of destruction energy and we have no reason to believe Sidra, Sidra's Agent, Frieza or Toppo would all be capable of manipulating and using Hakai in such a distinct and unique way that Beerus wouldn't replicate.

So while Beerus lacks the feat it seems highly reasonable to derive that he could use Hakai spheres and simply hasn't due to lack of incentive. Sidra's AoE Hakai is something only he has used however so I don't think it can be derived that Beerus should be capable of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back